💥 Tenya Iida x Reader 💥

Hey! Thanks for reading this oneshot! This takes place in the dorms, Iida and the reader are having a fight after a physical fight broke out between Bakugo and the reader. Iida and the reader are in a relationship, this hasn't been the first time it's happened either.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator POV.

"I just don't get it anymore! I've had enough of it Y/n! When will it stop!?" The enraged Iida yelled at his boyfriend, who was sitting on his bed.
"He started it!" The other boy snapped.
"Pfft! He started it! Get a grip and stop being a child Y/n. Your training to become a Pro Hero!" Iida screamed, at this point the whole of the class was outside of Iida's dorm trying to listen in to what happened.
"And you don't think I know that already!" Y/n could only see red. "And you need to stop trying to control my every move!"
"I'm not controlling you! I'm protecting you!" The boy with glasses continued.
"Well it sure seems controlling." Y/n couldn't see straight, his vision blurred from the tears welling in his eyes.
"If you hadn't been so stupid to attack Bakugo, we wouldn't be having this argument." Iida sighed. "What were you thinking?"
"That's for me to know and for you to never know." Iida stood at his bookshelf, staring blankly into the many books he had. "How dare you even say we wouldn't have these arguments if I hadn't fought with Bakugo. We argue all the fucking time!"
"Your the problem in this, not me, and that's what's wrong with you." Iida turned around.
"Oh! So I'm the problem now. What about you then? Hm... let's see, pushy, demanding, never gives it a rest for once..."
"Y-y/n. I highly advise you stop that now." Iida growled.
"...You try to do everything by the book, reality check, that doesn't work..."
"Y/n, your on very thin ice." Iida continued.
"...you want to try and save everybody but you can't."
"ENOUGH!" Iida shouted, loud enough to wake up the whole of the school from their slumber, he then launched a book towards the H/c haired boy, almost hitting him in the face.
"Why would you get physical! I've had enough fighting!" The teary e/c eyed boy shouted.
"You always act like the victim in everything!" Iida shouted.
"No I don't! It's people like you and Bakugo that rile me up! You guys make me feel like this!" Y/n yelled.
"Your ridiculous, go to hell." Iida snickered in anger.
"Why would you say that!" Y/n cried, clutching his heart.

"Boys that's enough!" Aizawa kicked down the door, wrapping both boys in his scarf. "I don't care what you are fighting about, but it ends here!"

Both boys were let go, Y/n ran crying, back to his dorm, Iida slammed the door on everyone, you could hear the sobs of both boys, crying in the fact that there was no chance of them getting back together.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi. I know it's a short one but I ran out of ideas for the last part. Hope you enjoyed. Also I have officially gone one month without biting my nails (ik it's gross but I've bitten my nails for the best part of 10 years)
-potato
Word count: 555