🍋 Round 1- Twice x Male Reader 🍋

Hey, I'm writing this on my phone to get a oneshot out today. Im currently away from home and the wifi is actual ass, I'm returning back tonight so I'll be able to write another chapter on my Laptop. Hope you enjoy. Idk how shit this will be.

..........................................................................

Reader POV

I love my husband, I knew about his condition, I married him before his accident. We don't speak of it now but it's ingrained in both of our minds. I know about his little villain Career that he has going on, I don't care what he does as long has he's safe. Jin won't allow me to join him because he thinks I'll get hurt. Regardless, I do love him.
"Hey.." I felt a hand wrap around me. "Hey bitch!"
"You alright?" I kissed Jins cheek.
"Yes! No! I don't know!" Jin seemed nervous for some reason.
"Your my husband, you can tell me what's wrong. Is it something to do with work?" I asked.
"No...it's different." He sighed.
"What is it then?" I climbed on top of him.
"Just get to the point!" I heard him whisper. "Fuck off!"
"Is it the voices again?." I wrapped my hands around my husband and hugged him.
"I want something." He said. "I want to fuck you!"
"Oh really?" I smirked, as I was sitting on top of Jin I ground on his lap. I heard him moan softly. Surprisingly, when it comes to sex, Jin get really shy, I don't know why but I guess it's just how he rolls.
"So, who wants to be on top?" He mumbled.
"You choose." I replied, I still ground on his dick.
"I don't know." I looked in his eyes, his eyes seem to water.
"Don't cry, we don't have to do it if you don't want." I wiped the tears from his eyes.
"I do want to do it. I want to take charge!" The blonde man in front of me started to kiss me, roughly at that, but I really enjoyed it.

Soon enough Twice slipped his tongue through my mouth and started to explore it, coating everything in his own saliva. I felt his hands grab my waist and pull me almost on his chest.
"I can't wait for this. Remember, if you want me to stop just say, I don't want to hurt you." Jins mood changed almost instantly.

I nodded in response, we both then undressed ourselves, I got to see my husbands beautiful body once again. I looked down and saw both of our cocks standing tall, Jin grabbed my hands and wrapped them both around our dicks. We both then started to pump them, I was moaning so much, it felt so good.
"You moan like a bitch, heh, I love it." Jin grunted.

He then flipped me so that I was facing towards our kitchen. All he had to prepare was the Precum on the tip of his cock at his disposal.
"No prep? How's that sounding?" He whispered in my ear.
"Makes me want you even mor-!" I then felt something cold hit my ass.
"I'm going to go in now, tell me if you want me to pull out." Jin moved his hands up towards my nipples, he always used my nipples as a distraction to the pain I was feeling when he was going in.
Once he had put all of it in he went back to holding my hips.
"Let me bounce you." He said.
"Alright but don't go too fast." I held his hands.

He started to bounce me on his dick, a steady pace at first but it gradually got faster, I was in ecstasy, it felt so pleasurable, I wanted to do this all the time with Jin but we couldn't find the right place or time. Jin kept grunting in my ear, it made me feel the need to cum.
"I know you want that release." The blonde man fucking me whispered in my ear seductively. "Go on."

He kept bouncing me on his cock, I felt my climax near and I readied for it, within seconds I exploded with cum, it got all over my chest and legs.
"Agh yes!" My husband was ecstatic. I then felt him fill my insides up with his load. Once he pulled out, I felt it drip down my hole and leg.
"That was so fun." I smiled.
"It really was." Jin flipped me over and kissed me.
"Could you say that was round one?" I smirked.
"Maybe." My loving husband kissed me on my cheek.

..........................................................................

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Sorry for my absence.
-potato
Word count: 778