☁️ Kirishima x Male reader (Pokemon AU) ☁️

Hey, I'm really pulling this one out of my ass as I have no idea what to write. I was also thinking that this book is able to come to an end soon. This is only because I have many ideas for new books and this one is just supposed to be Bnha oneshots, this means It feels like I can only do shit about Bnha, I really want to branch out, hope you all understand. Regardless, in this oneshot the reader and Kirishima are walking to the next gym Kirishima is going to face and the readers Performance in the Royalty Cup (Make it gender neutral folks).

The readers POV

"So, are you ready for her? She seems real tough." I asked.
"She'll be fine, my team is super strong too." Kirishima said.
"Are you sure, Olympia is very sneaky with her attacks, she'll no doubt use future sight." I stopped kirishima.
"I mean, I've prepared but I still need more training." He sighed.
"Well, we can train when we get to Anistar City." I replied.
"Yeah. Aren't you supposed to have your next competition in Anistar?" The red haired male bounced up.
"Precisely, I'm actually looking forward to it." I smiled. "I think it's going to be one of my bests."
"I can't wait to see it." Kirishima grabbed my hand and held it. "Love you."
"Love you too." I kissed the other male on the cheek.

Before the reader is going on stage. - Kirishima's POV

I was close to battling Olympia, just one more kid that was being pummelled by Meowstic's Future Sight. When I saw her I showed no sign of weakness, I felt confident.
"Another challenger. Step forth!" She ordered. I walked up to her.
"The Gym Battle Between the Challenger and Olympia is about to begin. This battle is a double battle. Begin!" The referee shouted.

Suddenly my phone rang. Looking down I saw an alarm go off. Y/n Performance now!
"Shit!" I shouted. "I need to go!"
"Why's that?" Olympia asked.
"My boyfriends performance is starting." I replied running out of the Gym and towards the Performance stadium.

..........................................................................................................................................
I apologise at how shit this was. But as I said, this is the last oneshot I'll be posting for this book. Hope you all enjoyed reading my shitty collection of stories.

-Potato
Word count: 400