"Sweet Dreams" ☁️ Child!Ojiro Mashiaro x Child!Male Reader ☁️

Hey, sorry for my absence, just wasn't feeling it. Besides that, in this chapter both you and Ojiro are besties and are having a sleepover at his house, it's dark and a bit scary so the reader is feeling anxious, hope you enjoy.
...........................................................................................................................................

Readers POV

I didn't know what time it was but I was woken up by a loud bang. I turned to the window and saw the rain hammering down. It was cold and dark and scary, I wanted to go home. I looked over at Ojiro, who was sleeping in his bed, it looked so comfy but I didn't want to wake him up. There was another loud bang that made me panic. Tears fell from my eyes, my breathing hitched slightly. There was a creek and I hid inside my sleeping bag.
"Hey, Y/n?" I heard a sleepy whisper. "Are you ok?"
"I want to go home." I cried softly.
"I can get my mom if you want." Ojiro got out of his bed, his tail all messed up.
"I-it will be fine." I sat up.
"Come lie down with me. I'm getting cold." Ojiro lifted my body with his tail.
"Wow. Your tail is so strong." I whispered.
"Aw, thanks." The tailed male blushed.

Me and him lied down under the covers of his bed for a while, after a while I started to hear the soft snores of a caring friend. I looked at him and saw that his tail was wrapped around my hand, I held it gently and shuffled closer to him, in a few minutes time my eyes started to close.
"Sweet dreams." Ojiro whispered to me before my eyes closed fully.

Ojiro's Dad's POV

Me and my wife knew about Y/n's fear of the dark and storms. And because he wasn't with his family, it made things a lot worse. As soon as I heard the thunder I jumped up.
"Darling, you don't need to panic." The wife yawned and lied me back down.
"I'm just worried for the kid." I huffed.
"If that's what you want we can go check on them." I kissed my wife on the forehead and slowly got up.

We walked through the hallway to our sons room, one of my parents vases was just about to fall off the table but I caught it with my own tail. When we reached the door we turned the Handle slightly, when the door opened, I looked and saw my beautiful son, cuddled up with his best friend, protecting him from what was outside. It brought a tear to my eye.
"I can tell, when they're older, this is going to be more than a friendship." My wife held my hand.
"Yes, and We'll support them all the way." I replied shutting the door and walking back to our own room.

..........................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Please keep the suggestions coming!