☁️ Teachings hard- Shota Aizawa x Teacher reader ☁️

So. I have some background for you all. You are another Pro hero teaching at U.A, you are a Science teacher in all aspects of it (Biology, chemistry and physics). Your quirk is telekinesis. If used for too long it can give you major headaches. You and Aizawa had been friends for many years since you worked at the same agency before becoming a teacher. You've always liked Shota's 'fuck it' attitude. (H/n) is hero name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV.

"Sero. Hand out the text books please." I asked to Sero who immediately stood up and started to hand out the text books to everyone.
"Right. Flip to page 45 on Quirk cells and start answering the questions." I began writing on the board. "As Sero is handing out the books answer my questions."
"Quirks come in 3 different classes. What are these classes called?" I asked turning my head to the students. No answer.
"COME ON GUYS! THIS IS MIDDLE SCHOOL STUFF! YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!" I yelled which brought the kids attention to me. I sighed. "I know it's a Friday, I know it's raining and I know it's last period. I'm tired too. But if we can get through this you don't have to look at a textbook for the weekend."
My words of encouragement brought a smile to everyone's face. Just then I saw my students hands up.
"Tsu." I asked.
"Emitter, Transformation and Mutation." Tsu did her ribbit frog thing.
"Actually. Change of plan." I smirked after Sero had handed out the books. "Split yourselves up into you quirk categories. Emitter in the back, Transformation on the left and Mutation on the right."
"Sir. (H/n). Please excuse me but how is this got anything to do with our lesson." Iida asked.
After everyone had gotten into their categories I wrote on the board in a big bubble and said.
"What quirk class is the most useful?"
"You guys are going to have a debate on what quirk class is the most useful in a certain situation I give to you." I told them.

Timeskip.

After that was over, my headache was spiralling out of control. I had used it so much to prevent Bakugo from throwing books at the other students.
"Right. Your homework is to take the textbooks home and work on pages 45 to 47." I announced to my students dismay. "Class, dismissed."

After all the students had gone I took the exams 1-A did the previous day and put them in my bag. Walking out of my classroom I noticed the pouring rain.
"Sure is hammering down out there." I mumbled.
"Sure is." A voice piped up from beside me, looking to my left I saw a very familiar yellow sleeping bag.
"O-oh! Hey Shota." I stuttered at him.
We both proceeded to walk to the Teachers lounge. Walking in we saw Toshinori, Nemuri, Hizashi and Nezu.
"Oh Hey lovebirds!" Nemuri smirked.
"Stop it Nemuri." I warned. "I have so much shit to grade."
"Oh really? What class?" Nezu asked.
"1-A." I replied setting my things down. I pulled out 5 exams.
"Who's are they?" Shota's croaky voice rang through my ears.
"Um. Let's see." I mumbled. "Todoroki, Ojiro, Ashido, Uraraka and Mineta."
"That scumbag." I was the only one to hear Shota's growl.
"What was the exam on?" Hizashi asked giving me a cup of coffee.
"A topic that I despise." I sighed. Everyone was shocked, obviously they knew what I was talking about.
"No. No. No. No." Shota panicked.
"Yes, my dear friends. I now have to grade 21, 10 page long exams on Sex and Fertilisation." I fake-cried.
I spent some time talking to the others instead of marking the exams, realising it was 4:00 pm I decided to pack it up and leave. When walking out of the gates I was greeted by a familiar scruffy man with a scarf around his neck.
"What do you want Sho?" I asked.
"One, that nickname is in the past. Second, can I stay at yours tonight." Shota started.
"And why do you want to stay at mine?" I furrowed my brows.
"Um. Well I have patrol tomorrow night and outside my apartment there is construction work going on in the morning and I need to sleep." Shota replied a bit anxiously and out of character.
"You ok?" I asked while walking. I got a nod in response and agreed to have Shota for the night.

On our arrival to My apartment I opened the door and giggled.
"I'm home ladies!" I giggled.
"I thought you lived alone." Shota questioned, entering my rather clean domain. Just then my feline friends emerged from their cat tree. Shota's eyes lit up at the sight of them.
"These are my cat-mates." I giggled. "They are in replace of my nonexistent boyfriend."
"They're beautiful." Sho smiled.

Sitting down with two cups of coffee in my hands I gave one to the other teacher next to me.
"See you've already made friends with my girl." I put the coffee down and opened the first exam in front of me. "Let's see what you got here Minoru Mineta."
"That awful child." Shota exclaimed.
"I know." I started to grade his exam. "Always trying to hit on the girls. It's funny that they reject him so quickly."
"I had to wrap him in my scarf because he was too close to Yaoyorozu." Shota sighed.
"Surprisingly, he's doing extremely well in this exam." I was surprised.

After marking a few more exams I started to get sleepy. Shota had fallen asleep next to me an hour ago, it was only me, my thoughts and these exams I was marking.
"Teachings hard." I whined.
"I know right." Shota's tired eyes stared at me. "Alright. That's enough grading tonight."
He then picked me up and brought me to my bedroom.
"H-hey!? What are you doing!?" I was flustered.
"Putting you to bed. I can tell your getting stressed and not to mention the headache you must have." Shota was very observant, he spotted everything that was wrong with me.
"F-fine. But where are you going to sleep?" I sighed.
"Next to you." Shota's monotoned voice meant that he was serious.

Shota got into the bed with me. We had stripped into our underwear earlier.
"I-I'm cold." I muttered, I then felt a hand wrap around me and pull me into them.
"Not anymore." A muffled voice of a tired Shota Aizawa sighed. It made me shift onto my side, I felt like I needed to do it. I placed my hand on Sho's chest. Without his reaction I felt myself drift off into dreamland.
"Heh. I think he's found that nonexistent boyfriend he's been wanting." The Pro hero Eraserhead said, in the dark room where the only two sounds there were the soft snores of the other pro hero next to him and the sound of rain hitting the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed reading this and please suggest what you want to see next from me!