☁️ "Dad of the Class" - Class 1-A x Chubby Male Reader (FATHERS DAY SPECIAL) ☁️

So in this chapter, as it's Father's Day, I am doing a Father's Day special, also I'm writing this because of a certain something that might be coming up later in the future 😏. Hope you enjoy the chapter! In this chapter, the reader is definitely much thicker than the rest of the class, taller too, he is a kind person who loves to take care of his fellow classmates. His quirk is called Giant Panda, giving him the abilities and features of a panda.
                                 ..........................................................................................

Reader POV

Another day, another chance at living. It was time to do my usual routine, get up, work out, shower and prepare breakfast for the Class. I love to take care of people, it's a passion of mine, I love it! I love to see the smiles on their faces as it reminded me of what I strive to be as a hero, a hero who saves and rescues people. They call me the Dad of the Class, I didn't mind it as long as people didn't sexualise it, I hate that. As it was Father's Day, lots of the class had been given permission to leave campus for the day to spend time with their families. Currently I was just finishing up my shower, I stared at myself in the mirror and saw all of the fat on my skin. I didn't mind the fat, it was just my quirk and I couldn't deal with that, it's the comments people feel the need to leave about my body that gets me down, however I have a real good friend that makes it better, Iida, he's amazing.

After I had gotten changed into my outfit for the day, a dark green turtleneck and some jeans, I proceeded to head down the corridor to get breakfast ready, however I felt off, I could hear small rustles from the kitchen and smelt burning. I turned on the light and saw the rest of my class standing around the oven, they looked like they were arguing.
"Hey, um, guys? What's going on?" I asked, they all turned around in shock.
"Oh! Um well, it's nothing..." Midoriya muttered.
"We just wanted to make you breakfast." Tsuyu said.
"Well, we at least tried to..." Mina frowned.
"It would've gone so much quicker if Bakugo and Todoroki would stop arguing." Momo held the bridge of her nose.
"What the fuck are you doing!" Bakugo shouted. "That's not how you do it!"
"Well I don't care, we're doing it my way!" Todoroki shouted back.
"We're fine, seriously." Midoriya and Kirishima smiled, trying to to die inside.
"Yeah! Fine-OW!" Ojiro shot up, he looked at his tail and it had a massive burn mark on it.
"Hey! Let me help with that!" I proceeded to grab the first aid kit from the cabinet, Iida stopped me.
"Please Y/n, you do everything for us, we want you to take the day off, to spend with your own family and we want to spoil you, because you do so much for us." Iida looked at me.
"But.." I mumbled.

Just then the kitchen spiralled into Chaos. Bakugo and Todoroki at each other's throat, Ojiro's tail in ice cold water, the food all burnt.
"Actually, maybe we do need you." Midoriya said. "I don't think we can function as a class without you Y/n."
"Alright. Let me see Ojiro's burn first." I said.

Walking up to Ojiro I saw his burn, opening the first aid kit, I washed his burn and with gentle pressure patted it dry, I then placed a dry dressing on it and wrapped a bandage around it.
"Now, take the dressing off tonight and wash it gently, if your back in the dorms I can change it again, if your not get your mom to do it." I told him and patted his head.

I then went up to Bakugo and Todoroki and told them to calm down.
"Boys, fighting won't solve anything." I told them, they looked over at me and continued to fight. "Hmm, I guess no breakfast for you two then, if your clearly able to argue, you must not need to eat."
"Grrr....fine!" Bakugo snarled and went to go sit down.
"I'm over this..." Todoroki left as well.
"Thank you boys." I replied to them as they left.

I then looked at Midoriya and Kirishima, they didn't look too happy, saddened almost.
"Are you two ok?" I asked them.
"No.." They both replied.
"What's wrong?" I asked them, I got down to their level.
"We cant celebrate Father's Day, we both don't have dads." I could hear the soft sobs of both boys.
"If you don't have dads to give you hugs. I can be that dad." I smiled at them, opening my arms wide.

Just then, both boys flung their arms around me, I then wrapped my arms around them both, hugging them tightly.
"Let it all out." I patted their backs, both boys started to cry on my shoulders.
"This makes me feel so much better about myself." Midoriya cried.
"I try to be so strong but sometimes I just crumble." Kirishima sobbed.
"Both of you boys have special places in my heart, If you want you can talk to me any time." Tears pricked my own eyes after realising that both boys have been longing for a hug. "Now, it's time for me to get breakfast ready."
"Alright." They both let go of me and thanked me. "Thank you Y/n."
"Anytime." I replied.

Now I had to get breakfast ready, all that was in the pan was burnt eggs and sausages. I threw the pile of ash in the trash and started from scratch.

Timeskip

After a few minutes I had a full buffet ready for everyone. I called everyone to eat. I plated up a bit of everything for Mr Aizawa and left it covered by his door. A note said, thank you for being a good Homeroom teacher for us. We then proceeded to eat our breakfast.

After breakfast everyone started to pack up and leave for their homes, I had organised everything for everyone's outings. As everyone left I was the only one left in the dorms. A few seconds after every left, Aizawa popped his head around the corner.
"Shouldn't you be off home now?" He asked.
"I just need to finish doing the dishes and the laundry and then I'll be off." I said, about to walk to the Laundry room.
"No." Aizawa used his scarf to grab my hand.
"Is there something wrong sir?" I asked.
"Go, go spend time with your family, your dad must miss you." My homeroom teacher let go of my wrist. "I'll do the dishes, and the Laundry, you deserve to go see your family as you've done so much for your Classmates and even for me, I don't say this often but. I appreciate it."
"No problem Mr. Aizawa." I said.
"Now go." He stated.

I grabbed my house keys, phone and my wallet and Left for my Home.

A while later.

I arrived at the very place I needed to be at. I smiled as I reached my families Restaurant. I opened the door and was immediately tackled to the ground by my little Brothers and Sister. My Mom and Dad. I got up and looked at my dad, I took a small box out of my pocket and handed it to him.
"Happy Father's Day, hope you like it." Dad opened his present, inside was a ring, the ring that My dad had wanted for a long time, the refurbished ring that my dad wore when he was a Pro Hero.
"Thank you Y/n, I love you so much." Dad Started to tear up. "How much did it cost?"
"That doesn't matter, as long as you like it." I hugged him. "It did take me a while to save up."
"Come, let's celebrate by eating!" Dad signalled us to go to the back.

                                      ....................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is just a taster of 3 I have to come.
-potato
Word count: 1358