⭕️ Hawks x Tsuyu Asui's Older brother Pt. 1 ⭕️

Hey! I had no idea who to make this oneshot for. I only knew I wanted it to be Tsuyu's older, Pro Hero brother. The readers quirk is basically an amped up and stronger version of Tsuyu's. This takes during the Endeavour and hawks vs the Nomu fight. Hawks and the reader both have had crushes on each other since they were in school. The readers Hero name is Anura (The scientific name for a frog.)
~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~

Y/n POV
I was tasked with getting people out of the way and getting them to safety, this was a very dangerous thing we were up against. As I was helping getting the people to safety I could see this 'Nomu' creature drag Endeavour across through a building.
"Fuck." I whispered.

The rubble from the building was coming down fast. With my tongue I extended it towards the rubble at high speed, knocking the rubble out of way from hitting the civilians. I caught one rock and I swallowed it, could come in handy later. The second rock I flung it towards the Nomu.
"How!" I was shocked. The Nomu crushed the rock instantly. I then saw that the building was falling.
"ITS GONNA CRUSH THEM!" A civilian screamed. Looking up at the building I saw hawks. He looks pretty even when he's saving people. Snapping out of my fan boy moments, I sprung up onto a building and ran at my full speed, I managed to jump and catch a few people that Hawks couldn't get.
"Nice work Y/n." Hawks smiled.
"It's Anura inside the workplace, Keigo." I replied, my soul focus to help these people. Hawks then jumped from the building, shooting his feathers everywhere. I jumped with him, he took one of the Civilians I had while I carried another. Using my tongue I swung off of a lamp post and landed on it. Placing the woman down I looked back to see Endeavour and Hawks both fighting the Nomu.
Jumping towards the fight, I landed on a building.
"Having fun without me?" I laughed.
"No time for jokes Anura." Endeavour spat, he said something about cutting the Nomu into pieces. He used his quirk and smashed the building into bits, Hawks feathers supported the rubble falling. We were all jumping back as we saw the Nomu still standing.
"I severely underestimated the strength of these Nomu's." I huffed.
"Stay on your guard!" Hawks shouted to me.
There was a shout for Endeavour, some of his Sidekicks used their quirks and managed to get a hit on he Nomu.
There was a cloud of smoke before the Nomu split into Many Nomu's.
"Am I delusional or did that thing just split itself. Ribbit!" I asked.
"First of all, your Ribbits are very cute. Secondly, your not delusional, it did just multiply." Hawks said, making me blush.
I was broken from my moment with a powerful strike to my front, making me vomit. The Nomu let out a screech, heh maybe having acidic vomit isn't such a bad thing. I was knocked into a building. I felt my legs weaken but I couldn't give up. Tsuyu was watching me and I couldn't let her down, if she wanted to be like me she needs to see me in action. I saw two red feathers fly my way and pick me up, I was flown out of the building and into Hawks arms.
"Hey?" The Winged pro hero asked. "Wanna go out for dinner after this is all done?"
"Sure. But I need to see my sister after." I replied, jumping out of Hawks arms, stumbling a bit before running up a building.
I went invisible and saw the sheer intensity of Endeavours heat, he had covered himself entirely in flames, the Nomu had extended his arms, long enough to touch Endeavour.
"Hawks!" I shouted, turning visible and getting him to catch me and get us closer to the flames. I had a special move saved up for this and this was my time to use it.
"Boomburst!" I shouted, taking in as much air as possible before, stopping. Endeavour had been overwhelmed by the Nomu, and was now on the floor. We stood there in shock.
"Use your move already!" Hawks cried.
"I can't! It risks Endeavour!" I shouted back. "Get the other Bioengineered Nomus taken down!"
I ran towards the main Nomu, who was standing in front of the body of the no. 1 Pro hero.
"I have no choice." I mumbled, standing tall I inhaled as much air that could fill my lungs, I also felt the blood trickling down my face.
"A-another Hero?" The Nomu twisted its head.
"Boomburst!" I shouted, releasing around 250 decibels of sound from my lungs, it threw the Nomu off guard and I saw Endeavour's hand produce a little flame. Suddenly it turned into a bigger flame. Endeavour shot himself forward before being flung into the wall by the creature, it then turned to me and shot a hand out towards me. I ran towards the arm and jumped onto it, I crawled up the arm and hooked the Bioengineered thing with my legs and flipped it over, that was before being thrown into the ground at high speeds, I was lying in the floor, a mix of vomit, mucus and blood formed a pool on my chest.
Hawks ran over to me and looked at me.
"Are you ok?" Hawks Panicked.
"I'm fine." I shot back, trying to stand my left leg cave in, my right rib crunched and my arm was badly disfigured, but that wasn't going to stop me, I was doing this for Tsuyu.

Tsuyu POV
"Please be ok Y/n! Don't stop fighting!" My eyes were glued to the T.V. Everyone looked over at my tearful face and was cheering for my big brother, and Endeavour of course.

Y/n POV
Looking up I saw Endeavour Fighting the Nomu in the air,
"Hawks! Carry me!" I cried, Hawks took me in his arms and he flew towards the Nomu. "Drop me!"
Hawks did as I said and dropped me I hooked my tongue around the head of the creature and landed on a building, I pulled my tongue backwards and Brought the Nomu to a halt,
"RIBBIT!" I ribbited, as a sign of action. Endeavour and hawks took their cue and started to attack the Nomu. I looked down and saw a boy, he was cheering for Endeavour. This got all of the people cheering for us. I couldn't hold on any more and I had to let go of the nomu, most of my tongue rolled back into my mouth, some of it didn't, so I wrapped it around my neck.
Hawks and Endeavour were still fighting, I jumped up off of Hawks and got my leverage, falling downwards, I saw feathers push into Endeavours back. I knew what they were doing.
"Let me help!" I shouted.
Inhaling once more I blasted air out of my mouth, powerful and loud. I was still falling, with my quick reaction time I shouted.
"Hawks! My tongue!" I flung my tongue towards the feathered man, Aizawa style.
"G-got it!" Hawks stuttered, grabbing my tongue, he pulled me in and held me tight. He had both arms around me, I had my knee right in between his crotch.
"Brace for impact." Hawks whispered I'm my ear, I then felt a thud as we hit the ground. As we regained our feet, Hawks had to help me up, we saw Endeavour, the Nomu was resisting his flames.
"H-how!?" I shouted, voice breaking with it.
"What the fuck!?" Hawks joined.

The rest was a blur. All I could see and feel was burning light, heat and a hand, in mine. Hawks was holding my hand, it was weird, but I enjoyed it. I saw the meteor like shape plummet to the ground. Cars were flying toward the civilians, with what strength I had left I jumped down and shot the rock I had swallowed earlier back at a car and it smashed the vehicle in half. The other car that was coming my way I used my tongue to fling it in a different direction. I looked at the camera the news reporters had and made a heart, mouthing the words Tsuyu Asui.

Timeskip

Laying in the hospital was a nightmare. I was in pain but with the amount of drugs they got me on I was comfortable as well. My family had visited earlier and it was cute to see all of them again. Endeavour visited and thanked me for my actions. All that was left was Hawks, he was going to take me out to dinner after all. I closed my eyes for a second before the door slammed open.
"I-I'm sorry for not coming sooner!" Hawks ran to my bed. "I was caught up in something."
"It's fine." I replied, "I think I might be allowed to leave soon, in that case then we can go out on our date."
"Yesssss." Hawks smiled.

~^~^~~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~^~^~~~~~~~^~^~~~~~^~^~~~^~^~
This is definitely going to have a second part to it, I really just wanted to write a fight scene for some reason. My question is, should I make part 2 of this a lemon?
-potato bb
Word count: 1558