Field Test 2, Stress Response. (pt.1)

"If you get a brat put in you by Izuku! I'll kill you!" Ahcha shouts hoisting the desire counterpart up by her collar and off the ground.

"I don't care what you think! I'll do what I damn well please with Deku on my day to be with him! You should have gotten him in you yesterday now BACK OFF HE'S MINE!!!" The Ochako clones argue with it even getting physical, Daicha smacks Ahcha off of her causing her to float away. She adjusts her shirt and dusts herself off before folding her arms and sticking her tongue out at the other clone indignantly.

"Melissa wanted to test this anyways, but I think we should wait till she actually gives us the field test. Besides, Tomorrow we're going to I-Island for the second test." Ochako explains getting both clones to drop their feud and turn to face her.

"She sent another letter? What's this one say?" Riicha asks, tilting her head to the side.

"Lemme read it!" Haicha demands before snatching the paper from Ochako herself and holding it up to the lights. "Want me to try to do it in her voice or?"

"You know what? Knock yourself out." Ahcha says, still floating up near the ceiling.

"W-what? T-that sounds l-like it w-will hurt." Tiicha says timidly earning a head pat from Izuku who explains it's just an expression.

"Ehem. Dear Uraraka Ochako and Counterparts. I have decided on a second test to conduct with the 6 of you, yes this one once again includes Ochako Uraraka herself much like the previous exercise. Now, due to hero work behind a very high stress job and being a cause to PTSD and other stress disorders I have designed this new experiment. I wish for you all to come to my facility at I-Island, here we will conduct a new exercise that entails several forms of stress tests. From basic annoyance to high pressure scenarios. I have already informed Principle Nezu about needing you for this experiment and, I will also need Midoriya Izuku for these exercises and for a new invention that I have perfected. Yay! Izuku you get to come with us!" Haicha exclaims jumping up and down in excitement.

"I for one think we should get a head start on sleep tonight, whatever it is she has in store for us tomorrow will probably be draining. Both mentally and physically." Ochako says before walking up the staircase to the Hall O'Chakos, which nobody has really noticed was a pun on the part of Mina.

"Alright, you all better follow her lead. It seems like tomorrow will be a long and strenuous day for you lot." Iida demands, chopping his hand repeatedly. The other chakos soon follow the original's lead and head upstairs towards their rooms. Well, Daicha tries to sneak into Deku's room but is stopped by Iida.

The following morning, Aizawa arrives at the dorms bright and early to collect the Ochako clones and Izuku for the plane trip to I-Island. Ahcha was none too pleased to have to get up to go to I-Island at 4:00 in the morning. She would much prefer to leave some time after noon the next morning. But, because time zones are stupid and confusing to her, she's stuck practically being carried by Izuku to the private jet on UA campus. Most of the Ochakos were wide awake aside from Ahcha and Ochako herself. Those two were still asleep with Ochako being carried by Haicha and Ahcha by Izuku. The happy clone placed both sleepy chakos on either side of Izuku and had them rest on his shoulders. Aizawa merely sighs in slight annoyance before punching in the piloting systems for the jet then walking off the plane. The others look on in awe as the jet taxis down the training field and takes off all on it's own. Haicha makes it a point to see if there are some sort of in flight concessions and finds it in the form of a robot flight attendant. "Nezu likes his robots doesn't he? I feel like he likes them more than actual people." She comments seeing the thing bring breakfast, coffee and other confectionaries to her and the other clones.

While most of them stayed asleep for the plane ride. Ahcha was glued to Izuku having managed to shimmy herself into his lap and hug him into a death grip in her sleep. The others notice this and merely chalk it up to being her just sleepwalking or being cold. The jet eventually lands on the runway at I-Island coming to one of the smoothest landings any of them had experienced while flying. Izuku picks up Ochako while Ahcha clings to him, still fast asleep and makes his way down the tunnel to the private airport. Once getting there they are greeted by Melissa and David standing side by side waiting anxiously for them.