Rabelrousing Romance

"Izuku? Since we got together with the other me's, can we go on a date? Just the two of us?" Ochako asks as they walk back from the main campus with her five clones following behind them gabbing to one another.

"Of course, but how are we going to explain that to the others?" He responds motioning over his shoulder to the group of chakos.

"Oh... Hm, Dai-cha seems to be the ringleader of all of them so why don't we ask her then? She probably would understand right?" Ochako says as they stop in front of the dorms and Izuku pulls out the key to the building.

"Ah-cha, Dai-cha, Rii-cha, Tii-cha and Hai-cha? Ochako and I need to talk to you about something we, as in the two of us, are doing this evening." Izuku begins as the six ochako pile in around the common room.

"Sure! I'll go make some tea!" Haicha or Happiness Ochako exclaims before running off to the kitchen to prepare them green tea in the way each of the chako clones enjoys it most.

As Haicha prepares tea, Deku Ochako and the clones take a seat on the couches opposite each other for a brief moment. Riicha or Curiosity Ochako rattles off several questions asking what this is about. Ah-cha aka Anger, grumbles under her breath about Midnight's teaching uniform that she decided to wear. Tiicha, aka Timidity, was holding back tears thinking that she was in trouble for something she didn't do. Finally there was Daicha, or Desire Ochako, she was giving Izuku a sultry gaze and biting her lower lip in want towards our green haired cinnamon roll. Soon Haicha returns with the tea and sets down each individual cup in front of the chakos before taking her spot between Ahcha and Daicha on the couch and looking at Izuku and Ochako with a wide smile on her face.

"Tiicha, relax sweetheart you're not in trouble it's just something Ochako and I are going to do this evening. Nobody is mad at you ok?" Izuku says placing the bend of his index finger under Tiicha's chin and pulling her head up to face him. "There's nothing to worry about." He says before kissing her forehead causing her to cover her face in embarrassment.

"What's the reason you got us here Izu, you finally decide which one of us you're gonna fuck the brians out of?" Ahcha says, causing Daicha to let out an 'Oh?' sound when she hears this.

"W-what?! N-no we-we're not m-married yet! Listen, the reason why we're having this little group meeting is that Ochako and I are going on a date this evening so we are letting you guys know that we won't be here for most of, if not the entire afternoon. As to not start any chaos around town today it's just going to be us two for today." Izuku explains as Tiicha peaks her head up from her hands and looks at Izuku.

"When we get back, you five and I are going to figure out how we are going to share Deku-kun and what each of us will call him so as to not confuse him. We all sound exactly the same except for Tiicha and Ahcha who sound like when I'm scared or very angry. Please don't destroy anything, Yes that includes Monoma and Bakugou Ahcha." Ochako says before saying the inclusion of Bakugou and Monoma shooting down Ahcha's question before she can ask it.

"Way to take the fun out of it for me. Oh well, once we figure out how we are gonna share Izu here I'm going to break his hips... In the fun way." She says giving him that same determined look Ochako had before the sports festival. This look causes Izuku to swallow a lump in his throat out of fear.

	"Izuku doesn't want to be with me? Wahhh!" Tiicha starts wailing with streams of tears shooting out of her eyes like Izuku's also at the sports festival earlier that year

After Tiicha starts crying it soon devolves into chaos, Ahcha starting to shout at Deku for making Tiicha cry. Ochako and Haicha try to cheer her up and stop the water works. Daicha takes this opportunity to tackle Izuku out of his chair and starts smothering him in kisses. Riicha asking where it all went wrong while looking at the reader. After finally managing to calm her, Izuku and Ochako part to go get ready for their date leaving the clones to go about their own business that afternoon. As soon as they leave however, the 5 clones press a button on the side of the new table which flips the TV over to show a map of the city, turns down the lights and exposes several sets of servers and computers from the walls. This also alerts the ringleader of the shipping team at UA, Mina Ashido that "The Green Tea is now brewing." Mina makes her way down from her room using a fireman's pole to slide through the rooms below passing Kaminari and Jirou making out feverishly in their room, Tsu posed on a sofa while Tokoyami paints her like a french girl then finally Ojiro and Hagakure playing mario kart on his switch. She gets to the ground floor in a general's uniform and hat before walking over to the table with aviators and a fake bushy mustache before saluting the Chako-squad.

"Gentle-ladies. I have been informed that the Green tea is now brewing. Where are they heading?" Mina says in her impression of a general's voice with the five stars on her hat being pins of Chibi Kirishima.

"Heading towards Rinchin's Cafe in Mustafu Ma'am!" Haicha sounds off before grinning at the prospect of watching the date on the monitors of the Izuocha room.

"What is the plan for their date, where are we sending them next after this?" Mina says as she takes a seat in a spinning chair at the head of the large table before them.

"The fight pits downtown, She's gonna have a blast watching Deku annihilate those pathetic whelps." Ahcha says through an evil grin at the prospect of watching Izuku defeat a bunch of goons in her honor.

"That's a good suggestion, from there what's next?" Mina continues.

"Since they're gonna be downtown Mustafu, there is a comedy club near there with a few good comedians performing there." Haicha suggests.

"Couples that laugh together, stay together. I like it, what's next?"

"T-they c-can go t-to the library n-nearby. T-the quiet a-always helps m-me feel better." Tiicha explains through a soft voice.

"Peace and Quiet allowing them to focus on each other. Good, what's next?"

"There is a pawn shop where they can get a bunch of shiny jewelry and cool really old stuff and books." Riicha says pinching her chin and looking up slightly giving an inquisitive expression trying to recall where the location is exactly.

"They can get some nice jewelry that people mistake the value of for dirt cheap. Or Momo could just make it for them, that works too. Daicha? You haven't said anything yet do you have any suggestions?" Mina asks as they all turn to face Daicha who's holding something in her hand, blushing profusely.

"They're gonna go make love in a love hotel near there. I went over there and stole a bunch." She says opening her hands up revealing almost 100 condoms. "I dressed up as a delivery girl and said that they are being recalled and they just gave these to me. They were in the back and now they're all mine!" She says with a giddy tone with a wide and lustful grin from behind the mound in her hands. "We're going to use, Every. Single. One." She says causing the other girls to blush hearing this, even Ahcha blushes at the thought.

"Alright, phase one of our plan shall now commence. Ahcha, get Hagakure and Momo to come with you for this venture. This is your suggestion so you are going to get them to tag along for this portion of the date. You three are to lead them to the fight pits and start a brawl so Deku can look all manly and heroic dealing with the goons. We will be watching through your body cam on the button right here." Mina says as she takes out a small camera button and quickly sews it to Ahcha's uniform top acting as a reinforcing button to keep her cleavage in her shirt.

"I hope that one stays because I tried buttoning this up before school today and three buttons snapped off and flew across the room because I stretched. One of them even hit Mineta between the eyes." Ahcha says as she tests to see if it will remain there as she stretches and takes a deep breath to make sure the button won't snap off. "Let's go get me laid." She says with a grin as she heads to go get Hagakure and Momo for phase 1 of the perfect date.