Battle of the Chakos

Before I start this, I have to preface this and say that Froppy wasn't copy pasted over from the original Doc I wrote this on and is actually in the battle. It is a 6 v 9 not a 6 v 8 for this.

"Why were you two so late to this?" Riicha asks, looking at Daicha and Izuku, Daicha winks before tugging the side of her collar down slightly to reveal the hickey Izuku had given her.

"A lady never kisses and tells Riicha." Daicha responds with a cheeky smirk. Riicha is disappointed in this statement and protests this.

"What do you mean never tells? We're the same person!" She declares getting Daicha to start to laugh at her clone's expense.

After Izuku bids the Chakos farewell, he makes his way with Eri to the observation room under the city. There, he sits in a spot next to 6 empty seats with Eri hopping up into his lap. She looks up and smiles brightly at him before turning to the monitors waiting for the fight to start. "Mamas are gonna kick their butts." Eri declares throwing her fist in the air, this surprises the other students who raise an eyebrow to this but seeing the smile on Eri's face they disregard it. They watch as the Chakos and the 9 "Villains" huddle together and scheme their plans with each other. The chakos rather quickly coming to a sensus on what to do and how to do it. They put all their right hands in the center then raise them up saying something that the others don't hear on the screens. Todoroki however reads their lips and knows exactly what they said. "Psst. Midoriya." He says getting Deku's attention. "What is it Todoroki?" Izuku responds arching an eyebrow. "They said 'For Deku." when they did their little circle break." He responds causing Izuku to blush and for Eri to giggle.

"Times up, head into the field. You have 1 hour to take down your opponents and secure the weapon." Aizawa says over the intercom, the chakos look in the direction of the speaker before nodding to each other and running into the city. "So it begins." Aizawa says siting back in his chair and popping the cap off a bottle of soda.

The Chakos enter the city staying in their small group as they enter for the first few feet. After the doors close behind them, Riicha and Haicha split going right, Ochako and Daicha in the middle leaving Ahcha and Tiicha together to go to the left. The villain's team had planned for something different, sending out Red Riot, Chargebolt, Anima and Froppy to be on the front lines. Froppy is climbing on the side of a wall on all fours scanning the streets for any of the chakos. Their suits being a dead give away where they are, especially Daicha's being all pink. Ochako and Daicha were spotted first by Froppy as they make their way towards the center of the city. Kirishima and Anima lay in wait for them to get to the city square. Froppy camouflages herself against the bricks of the building she's attached to and brings her goggles down over her eyes. Ahcha and Tiicha spot Chargebolt fiddling with his support item on his wrist on top of another building overlooking the city square.

Silently, the two Chakos float up to the top of the building before levitating over him. Ahcha silently releases her quirk and drops on top of him. The sudden attack causes him to drop the support item off the side of the building and it clunks to the ground startling Anima who is down below. "They're attacking me!"Chargebolt shouts alerting the others. Riicha and Haicha see the distortion in the light as froppy moves from her spot to look at where Denki was. Ochako and Daicha make it to the center of the city before looking around making sure they aren't being tracked. Ochako spies the red of Kirishima's hair and costume before motioning to Daicha and running towards them.

Froppy sees this and tries to fire her tongue at the two of them to snag them. She fires her long tongue out of her mouth and almost grabs Daicha by the ankle but Haicha had float up to where she was on the wall before grabbing her arm and throwing her to Riicha. Riicha makes tsu weightless before pinning her to the ground and slapping the cuffs on her wrists. "You sure you didn't get lessons from Edgeshot? I had no idea you were there." Tsu says getting Haicha to smile at her friend. They help froppy to her feet and have her exit the city having been disqualified from the match since she was captured. Riicha and Haicha regroup with Ochako and Daicha who are hiding to surprise attack Anima. Anima is shouting to the heavens trying to control any animals nearby. He is so preoccupied he doesn't see Daicha and Ochako sneaking up to him, in less than a second, Ochako body checks him. Anima is brought off balance and falls to the floor having been startled before the cuffs are placed on him and his mouth is covered by capture tape.

Kirishima is trying to scale the building as Ahcha and Tiicha are cast off of Denki due to him shocking the two of them. Tiicha screams in pain having got the worst of the discharge due to making contact with the back of his neck. Ahcha is angered by seeing the other version of herself cry. As Denki is getting up off the floor, Ahcha rips a pipe off the side of the building before approaching him. Denki screams in terror seeing the Oni woman walking towards him with a PVC pipe in hand. Kirishima starts climbing faster as the four Chakos on the ground get to the base of the building. Denki yelps as Ahcha starts whacking him with the rod of plastic pipe for making Tiicha cry. Kirishima pops his head over the side to see what is going on but catches the attention of Ahcha. As Denki is recovering Tiicha hesitantly puts the handcuffs on him seeing that he is now in his brain fried mode. Ahcha walks up to Kirishima in anger before starts trying to whack a mole him in the head with the pipe. Each blow, Kirishima dips down and laughs egging her on which is the dumb thing to do in this situation. Ahcha gets even more angry and growls in frustration before finally landing the pipe against Kirishima's head. The PVC shatters in her hand from the force of the whack over his head.

Kirishima attempts to vault to the side of the building but is nabbed by Riicha by the backstrap of his costume and made weightless. He is then yanked by her back to the ground before having his gravity restored. He slams through the lid of an empty unused dumpster making a loud thud. The viewers in the observation room grimace hearing this. Ahcha jumps off the side of the building before landing on Kirishima pinning him to the bottom of the dumpster with her high heeled boots. Kirishima was dazed by the fall, having been unable to harden his body to brace from the impact. Ahcha merely wraps him like a mummy in the capture tape before hopping out of the dumpster.

"Woah... they're amazing working together." Iida exclaims, watching what has gone down in a matter of minutes. "They still have 50 minutes to spare to capture the others and the weapon."

"Don't count Yaoyorozu out yet, she's an amazing tactician and she has kept the most versatile people with her to protect the weapon. Ashido, Tokoyami and Jirou are all with her. She has probably already cut power to the building giving Tokoyami an advantage seeing as his quirk is stronger in the dark. Much like Iida she has already removed the loose items from the entire building and Mina has melted the fire escapes off and windows closed. Jirou has her earphones in the walls of the building itself to hear any shifts in the building that aren't her allies." Todoroki says looking over to the monitor showing Momo's team inside the building only lit by candle light.

"There's only one way in and out of that room but unfortunately it's through Tokoyami and he is at his strongest." Izuku says seeing the glowing eyes of Dark shadow in the dark room. "Knowing Ahcha she will probably try to brute force her way into the building... like she is about to right now... Oh no." Izuku wines.

On the monitors, Ahcha can be seen lifting a Semi-truck with her quirk and raising it above her head. She is aiming at the building with the melted fire escape and widows. She heaves with all her might throwing the truck at the building. The truck collides with the top of the building crushing the roof and making a way inside. The only thing Momo didn't account for was a semi truck to be thrown at the building. This cut her and Invisigirl alone against the 6 Chakos. Toru tries to hide in plain sight but the dust from the debris leaves her a sitting duck and she is made weightless with ease. Momo creates a bo staff to fend them off but Ochako merely walks up to the bomb and captures it. Momo surrenders shortly after.

"The Urarakas win." Aizawa says in a dead tone as the chakos celebrate and make their way back to the observation room.

"That enough data for you Melissa?" All Might asks to the camera recording the entire battle, Melissa makes the camera nod up and down to give a yes. "Good, talk to you when you're ready for the next experiment. Goodbye." He responds as the red light on the camera turns off.