Daicha's Day Out

“You two sounded like you had fun last night.” Mina says greeting Izuku and Ochako over a bowl of rice and fish. Izuku immediately spit takes the juice he is drinking and starts coughing. Ochako’s face turns red and she covers her face in embarrassment then starts to float. 

    “H-h-how d-did you k-know about t-that?!” Izuku shouts in pure shock with a beet red face. Mina simply laughs at their reaction before pointing at the Ochako clones standing around the common space. Curiously Izuku looks back at the other Ochakos wondering what Mina is on about. 

    “Ochako said that Melissa tried to make a mental link between her and the other Ochakos so they can communicate with each other just by thinking. Well, she succeeded somewhat. Turns out whatever Ochako herself is experiencing, the others feel too, at the same time.” Mina says with a grin on her face, Tiicha blushes profusely seeing Izuku’s gaze looking at her and the other Chako clones.

    “O-oh… D-did anyone e-else hear them?” Izuku asks hesitantly. 

    “No, just myself and Tsu were the only ones who heard you. Tsu is actually kinda jealous of what Ochako got to ride.” Mina says teasingly, suddenly, Izuku is grabbed by Ahcha and held up above her head like some sort of trophy. 

    “STAY AWAY THIS IS MINE!!!” She shouts, giving the crazy eyes to the other girls in the common space, including the Chakos. 

    “Ahcha, Don't you remember what day today is? It's my turn with Izu.” Daicha says walking up to Ahcha then taking Izuku from her. “We’re going on a date today and I already got Aizawa to approve us going off campus.” 

    “Do I need to get one of the condoms that are in your collection? Knowing you, you're going to break his hips today at a love motel.” Ahcha says getting Daicha to return a scowl at her. 

    “I am a woman of class, like I have said before, I need to be wined and dined before being wedded and bedded.” She says giving the other Ochako clone a look of ire before hauling off Izuku who had no say in the matter. 

    “Do you think she's actually going to go along with what she said or?” Ochako asks, looking at Ahcha who just shrugs. “She better not get pregnant if she's actually going to go through with what I think she is.” 

    “We’re not the type of person to lie Ochako, I'm pretty sure she's serious about the wined and dined part. As for the marriage then sex, I give her and Deku 11min in a room together to already get down and dirty, ring or no ring.” Haicha comments, this causes Ochako to think for a second on what she really expects of her desire counterpart. 

    “Even if she did get pregnant, I'm pretty sure Melissa wanted to actually test that.” Riicha adds in looking up from a theoretical physics book. The other Chakos point at the book that the curiosity counterpart is reading. “If you're wondering, our quirk breaks physics so I want to know why.” 

    “Makes sense, Do you think we should get Mina to open up her love war room?” Haicha asks, causing said acid quirk user to tap a single button on the coffee table transforming the common space to her “Love Room” which sounds just dirty in retrospect. 

    Meanwhile, Daicha and Izuku are up stairs in Daicha’s room in the Hall o’ Chako’s going through dresses and combinations of t-shirts and shorts. Daicha will hold one over her chest and turn to look at Izuku wondering what he thinks, purposefully choosing rather suggestive clothes to garner a reaction from him. After a few moments of going through different clothes options she settles on a shirt that she had custom made by the support course. A tight form fitting short sleeve shirt with the designs of her hero suit on it and some tight jeans finish off the outfit. she ushers Izuku to go get dressed and ready for their date, pushing Izuku out of the room so she can get changed. “I thought she was going to get changed in front of me knowing her.” Izuku thinks to himself as he walks to the elevator and heads to his room.