Green with Envy.

It had been roughly a month since their time playing spin the Deku. The resulting chaos left the chakos very confused as to what had happened. Ochako herself made it a point to contact Melissa about their shared experience. On top of that, about a week after the games Daicha had a strange thing about her, her desire for food was a bit more than usual and on top of that she was asking for weird combinations and flavors to satiate the cravings. With Melissa's arrival at UA, Ahcha and Ochako herself make their way with their blonde friend to see about completing the mental link experiment.

"I'm not sure I needed the details of your sex life Ahcha but, this information about you feeling whatever Ochako feels and vice versa is interesting. Is it only for pleasure or can you feel each other's pain as well?" Melissa questions as she furiously takes notes on what Ahcha had just told her.

"Yeah, Tiicha is on her period this week and has been miserable for the past couple days." Ahcha responds.

"I think I may have an idea, let's just hope this works. Follow me." Ochako and Ahcha look at each other before Ahcha shrugs and follows Melissa out of the hero course dorms.

"I really hope you're not taking us to where I think you're taking us." Ahcha groans as the trio head towards the research department. "I swear if I end up being blown up by that psycho I'm gonn-"

"Ahcha. Don't threaten Melissa, by all intents and purposes she's technically your mom. Besides, Hatsume isn't that bad." Ochako tries to calm her angry counterpart down but only gets a groan in response.

"I'll calm down when she stops somehow managing to shove her flabby titties in Izuku's face. Either by doing it intentionally or blowing something up for it to happen. I think she has a fetish for people doing stuff to her boobs." Melissa laughs to herself hearing the lamenting from the noir accented brunette, who had her hair done up in a messy ponytail in Ochako's normal style, though a bit messy due to the fact Eri had 'helped' do up her hair.

"Like you're one to talk; miss, "Deku-kun bite my nipples.", that stuff hurts. Not all of us are masochists like you Ahcha." Ochako retorts, earning her the ire of her clone. "The back of my throat still hurts from when you skull fucked yourself with Deku-kun's d-"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak of Midoriya and your midnight antics in front of me please. Some of us are still single here." Melissa interrupts.

"You shut up, and I know you're not single. Considering I saw a naked Mirio mistakenly phase into the common room of our dorms thinking it was the guest facility where you are staying." Ahcha shoots back with a glare from both herself and Ochako.

"L-let's j-just get t-to the lab." Melissa stutters blushing at what her blonde fling had done on the way to meet up with her. Ahcha still in a huff groans as they enter the main building on UA's campus towards the research and development department.

"So, Will I still be me if this link works? Will I still be me?" Ahcha asks in a slight nervous tone causing both Melissa and Ochako to turn to face her. "What if this wipes me from my mind? I don't want to do this." she says starting to back away from the other two.

"Ahcha. You're going to be fine, this is only going to let her see through your eyes and know your thoughts. This is a link, not a mental override. The worst that is gonna happen is one of you getting a bad headache and maybe hearing each other's thoughts." Melissa explains before Ochako holds up her hand stopping Melissa in time for the research department doors to instead of blow up, open normally but with Mei rushing outside holding a flaming toaster which she promptly throws through a window.

"Sorry about that. I tried to make a toaster into a transforming spy robot and it melted the wires and caught fire." Mei explains before a slight explosion happens outside the window. "And also blew up."