Place your bets

A few days have passed since the parents' day at the dorms, Ochako's father was not as harsh as Izuku would assume since he is technically dating all of his daughters at once. He was pretty clear in his expectations of Izuku with Ochako, Ochako, Ochako, Ochako, Ochako and Ochako. No matter what the request or event that takes place, make sure that they will always be safe by your side and always happy. Then he was teased by Ochako's mother saying that she wants to be the one to coordinate their wedding or weddings since there's six Ochakos. Her parents took some time trying to wrap their heads around the fact that they have six daughters. Eri on the other hand couldn't be happier with the way things are, six mamas which she just calls Mama as have not been bothered to call them by their nickname. Though she didn't say it, the Ochakos were certain that Eri had a favorite Mama and that was Ahcha of all of them. I'm sure you're just as surprised as they are but Eri seems to spend the most time with her. It was an added bonus that Ahcha made sure that whenever Eri wanted to hold Neko nobody else had the cat for very long.

The morning after the parents day however, they had a hard time trying to find the portly pussy cat. Bakugou was the one to find her but ended up getting swiped at and scratched across an eye. During the night she had given birth to a litter of 6 kittens of all different colors. Calico, a bluish grey, an orange, black, white and striped kittens. Neko made it abundantly clear that nobody except for Izuku, the Chakos and Eri were allowed anywhere near the babies and only Eri was allowed to touch them. Izuku learned this the hard way when he had to weigh the kittens to make sure they were gaining enough weight. Neko kept taking back her kittens off of the scale and bit at Izuku's hand when he tried to take the tiniest kitten to weigh which was the white kitten. Eri somehow convinced the cat through a series of "Cat noises" that she needed to weigh the kittens and miraculously Neko agreed to this but was very observant of what was going on making sure the kittens were not in any danger. Neko also has a peculiar quirk, not the power, she loathes Mineta with a passion. He can't so much as glimpse in the general direction of the cat without it instantly turning to face him and growling.

As Riicha goes to fetch the mail for everyone in the main building, she notices a particular letter with the letter S on the front with a wax seal. It was addressed to Ochako and Izuku, since she is an Ochako she opened the letter to discover it was from Melissa. The letter details the first experiment that she had devised for them to conduct. This one was simple, Communication skills. For this they are going to conduct a battle training exercise with all Chakos on one team against some of the medium quirk users in classes A and B in the hero course. It is going to be similar to the joint training exercise that is coming up. The goal of this is to see how the six interact in a situation where they would need to combat someone or something. Understanding this relates to all six of the Chakos, Riicha brought the note to everyone.

"Everyone." Riicha walks into the room to see most of her clone counterparts with the original Ochako in the common space hanging out and watching TV.

"Hey Riicha, did we get anything interesting in the mail?" Ochako asks this, seeing the note in her hand.

"We got a letter from Melissa. She says she wants to see how well we perform in a few tests." She hands the note to everyone for them to read what she read with Ahcha making a sadistic grin.

"So who's skull am I busting?"

"D-d-do I have to?"

"Relax Tiicha, we're all doing this. Take some comfort knowing it won't be that bad."

"I hope we don't have to hurt anyone, it would stink to hurt a friend."

Every Ochako had their own interest in this with Eri walking in with Neko to get her some water and something to eat. "Mommy, what's going on?" Every Ochako turned to her before Daicha answered.