Anyone order Grape paste?

"How did this happen?" Izuku thinks to himself after opening his eyes, all of the 'Chakos are sprawled out either on top of him or on the bed. Tiicha being the girl to be sleeping on his chest, Haicha hugging his left side using the crook of his shoulder as a pillow, Ahcha is in the same position on the opposite side of him. Ochako is using his left arm as a pillow with Riicha using the right in the same way. This leaves Daicha, she is curled around his head holding him by the chin and covering his face with her breasts. He wasn't complaining about this in the slightest but he distinctly remembers falling asleep with the girls in their own rooms. The "Raka Hall" as dubbed by Haicha, is where the 6 rooms of the Ochakos are. Eri is out cold in her Deku themed bed snoring softly. Neko is curled up with her babies against the side of Eri using the young girl for warmth as she and all her kittens sleep soundly.

The weirder thing he notices is the fact that all the Chakos, well aside from Daicha, are wearing their normal pajamas rather than his clothes for a change. Daicha is out of this because she is in his gym shorts and only his gym shorts. He feels Tiicha stretch a bit before opening her eyes, meeting his, she blushes a bit before burying her face into his chest. Izuku lets out a slight laugh at her reaction before trying to free a hand to rub Tiicha's back. Moving his right arm rises both Ahcha and Riicha from their sleep but Ahcha tightens her grip on him trying to stay asleep. Daicha stretches like a cat above Izuku's head before sitting up and moving him so his head is in her lap. She giggles seeing his face turn bright red from the view before getting up from the bed and crawling off of it. "Let me get you a tissue mister naughty thoughts." She says with a wink before walking off to Izuku's bathroom. Izuku pinches his nose from the nosebleed with his left hand waking up Haicha and Ochako who both stretch in the same way before opening their large caramel eyes to gaze up at their shirtless, and bleeding from the nose, boyfriend.

"Daicha topless again?" Riicha asks with Izuku nodding his head in agreeance.

"That girl can't ever keep her shirt or bra on when around Deku-kun, I had no idea I was this perverted." Ochako confesses as Daicha comes back with a her 13 tank top on and a small box of tissues in her hand.

"She is you, Miss original. Even Tiicha has her impure thoughts." Ahcha says but it is muffled by the side of Izuku's chest she's snuggling into.

"Wait, Tiicha has impure thoughts? This I have to know." Haicha says with a bright smile causing the shy version of herself to blush to a shade of red only known by mantis shrimp.

"I-I want t-to go o-on the t-tunnel of l-love and h-hold hands." She says timidly.

"Oh, I didn't know what I expected from her. Well I guess that makes sense knowing her. Alright Chakos! Up and at 'em! We have training today, time to help Melissa!" Haich exclaims.

"I can't wait to beat the crap out of the pomeranian." Ahcha says sitting up and grinning while cracking her knuckles.

"I wonder what kind of training we have today, is it strategy? Maybe combat? Oh! I hope it's rescue!" Riicha declares, popping up from the bed.

"Please don't cause too much chaos today girls, I really like the dorms and don't want them to come crashing down on our heads." Ochako herself says groggily with most of her hair in tangles on the right side of her head.

"No promises! I hope Izuku will have Fun with us if we do a great job today." Daicha exclaims before giving Izuku a very similar gaze that Midnight gives him. Lip bite and all.

"I-I just wanna sleep." Tiicha protests before she is picked up by Ahcha and carried out of the room in the train of 6 chakos heading off to go get ready.

"Mommas are gonna break something." Eri says, causing Izuku to sigh deeply.

"I know, hopefully it isn't too expensive. At this rate we're going to break David Shield's bank account with all the coffee tables that Ahcha smashes with Kacchan's head." Izuku says getting out of bed. "Come on Eri, you have to brush your teeth and hair before we go down stairs."