Aftermath

Trudging his way down stairs, Izuku practically stumbles over his own feet after the events of the previous 48 hours. The seven clones of Ochako had already cleaned themselves up and gotten on with their day, leaving the drained husk of their boyfriend to slowly regain his strength on his own. Each step takes both his will power and what little energy he has left to just trudge his way down the staircase to the common space for sustenance. His face is slightly gaunt, his hair a mess and his clothes are unkempt, partially torn and in some places burnt. The events of the eight way that he had been sucked into by the Chako clones, has been so extensive that the author toiled over what to do for the chapter for nearly a year and a half since the last time he worked on this story. Some say he's still working on that chapter to this day, but regardless of my inability to come up with what to write for a lemon that long, let's get back to the story proper shall we? Ehem, as Izuku finally trudges down to the bottom of the stairs and to the common space the Ochako's are gathered around the kneeling table drinking tea with one another while the guys are taking up the entertainment system.

"Holy shit." Katsuki says finally seeing Izuku arrive then promptly collapses face first into a beanbag. "He is alive, mostly, what the hell happened to you?" The explosion quirk user asks, Izuku summons what little strength he has to pick his head up from the beanbag to look at his rival.

"It would take less time to say what they didn't do to me rather than what they did." The successor of All Might responds, "Can you do me a favor?"

"The angry one will probably stab me, again, if I say no so fuck it why not." Katsuki responds.

"Can you grab the gallon jugs of fruit juice and water out of the fridge and give it to me, please?" He requests, Katsuki nods then walks off to go get what Izuku had asked for.

"How are you feeling buddy? You look exhausted" Kaminari asks, turning over in the chair to look at the emaciated form of Deku. Izuku slowly moves his eyes to look at the electric blonde man, Kaminari noticing that even the light that was normally so prevalent in Izuku's eyes has been sapped from him. His eyes now a dull green rather than the normal shiny emerald color.

"I haven't slept in two and a half days, Ochakos keeps trying to break my record. Go for ten she yells." Izuku partially mumbles before Katsuki gets back with the juice and the water.

"Just ten times?" Kirishima asks, having overheard part of the conversation.

"You misunderstood me, Each Ochako was saying that." Izuku responds, causing the half of the Baku Squad he's speaking to to wince at the thought. With the others trying to process the information, Izuku takes the opportunity to rip the lid off the juice then starts chugging the entire bottle.

"Wait a second, even Tiicha?" Katsuki asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Especially her." Izuku says after finishing the jug. "Once she got over her timid nature, a side of her came out that was even scarier than Daicha, Ochako Ahcha and Jaiko combined."

"The timid one? Bullshit, you're a lot of things Deku but a liar isn't one of them. So cut the crap." Katsuki demands, watching as Izuku goes through the gallon of water almost as quickly as he did the fruit punch.

"I don't lie, Kacchan, She-" Izuku tries to say but suddenly flinches when they hear Tiicha's voice speak up from the Chako table.

"Izuku." She says with a confidence the others didn't know she had. "A lady never kisses and tells, and neither should her husband." The darkness radiating from her causes each of the four men to swallow a lump of fear in their throats.

"Y-yes dear." Izuku hastily says before turning his fear filled eyes to look at the others.

"Ok... let's say I uh... believe you now." Katsuki says watching Tiicha turn back to continue her conversation with the other Ochakos.