Eight

As time went by,  it seems we though Frederick has disappeared off the face of the earth after scaring Gioni.
So Kentale took that as a cue to move onto her . He always loved how her skin glistened so he reserved a spa day just for her. He was gonna ask her to be his bestfriend. Instead of asking to be his girlfriend, he wanted her to be able to trust him and be a close friend and for them to get to know eachother.

" So Gi please tell me about yourself, I would be interested in anything. " Kentale said as he starred intently at her. She moved slightly under his intense stare. His gaze was very intense and it sorta made her uncomfortable yet turned on at the same time. "Well um, I'm not the only child but I don't really talk to my siblings because they act uppity and all like we didn't come from the same struggle. I just chose to move from the area when I got the chance so now they are living ghe-tto fabulous," Gioni said in snaps. So as they talked more and more, the waiter finally came. "Hey how ya doin? What can I get for yall today?" she said in a southern belle voice. The young lady was veery chipper like she enjoyed her job to the fullest. From her looks she looks, she looked mixed with freckles across her face and her hair were in the fullest curls. She looked to be about 18-19 in age. "hey sweetie, i would like to have a well done t bone steak and a baked potato but could you put the sour cream on the side and for my drink i would like to have a lemonade with a strawberry sliced in it , " Gioni stated handing the waitress the menu. Kentale looked at her with more admirance than before. He loved the fact that she was not afraid to eat, his ex had ordered salads every time they had went out. " oh yea , can I have the same thing she is having but with a Dr. Pepper." He said with a smile handed her the menu and turned his attention to Gioni. The things he was thinking about doing to her pleasantly plumb body is not going to wait until that night. In fact, he slid into the booth next to her and noticed her skirt was pressing against her thighs and she looked at him confused. "Why did you move? " she asked. He just looked at her and smirked. "No reason," he replied. He placed his hands on the inside of her thigh and whispered in her ear "don't make a peep, our food is coming." (brace yourself) Soon as the waitress approached the table, he stuck his finger into her vag1nal canal and massaged her clitoris. She gasped in excitement and tried to squeeze her legs tighter. " okay if yall need anything let me know, okay" the young girl said. All Gioni could do was nod, the waitress had a hunch on what was going on but it wasn't her business. The tighter she held her legs the more he penetrated her. She tried so hard to hold her moans inside but the pleasure was becoming so unbearable. He liked seeing her so vulnerable. She finally let a moan exit her mouth and it was kind of loud which caused her to climax in the process and the next table to look over. Her face was flushed and all she wanted to do was eat and go to home.
The rest of the time she ate in silence, he intently watched her to see how she would react under his gaze. She squirmed every time she felt his staring.

Finally arriving to the house of Kentale Sage, Gioni attempted to rush to her room , but instead was stopped by Mr Sage himself. "I want you to go shower and wait on me to enter your room, if you don't there will be consequences,"  he said through tight slips before applying a loud slap to her behind. She scurried to the room. She was appalled by his sudden behavior  and she was starting to like it. But she couldn't fall for her boss. Her mind was in a million places that she didn't realize she had been in the shower for over a hour. She instantly blushed at the thought of him fingering her at the restaurant. She was flustered all over again.
Guessing that he had gotten impatient, She heard a bang on the door, "Gioni I have waited long enough ," she could him hear him growl. Her eyes widened with excitement and fear. She was afraid of what he might do but the excitement of curiosity got the best of her. She finally got out the shower and dried off. She was contemplating on whether she wanted  to test him or obey him. She went with testing him. She took her time oiling her body and brushing her hair. Nicely pinned it up and put on her Victoria Secret two piece nice set.  She sprayed her perfume on (Bodycology: Pink Vanilla Wish) and exited the bathroom.  Seeing him on her bed in his silk boxers took her by surprised, his expression hardened and his mouth twisted into a disapproving form. She nicely waltzed to the bed and grabbed the remote. He stared at her intently until he just couldn't take it anymore. He picked her up over his shoulder and nicely walked her out of that room. She was appalled by the fact that he could pick her up so easily .   "put me down, I'm heavy" she screamed. He just chuckled and held her tighter. He finally reached his bed and tossed her on it like a rag doll. She looked at him wide eyed and began to back up against the head board. Wrong move. He nicely said "Thank you" and she looked confused. She was wondering why was he saying thank you until she looked to both sides and realized she just scooted into a trap. He nicely walked up to the side of her and placed her hands into the bed straps. Now she is tied down and it made it easier to tie her legs down. After he knew she was secure , he went to his draw of toys- he pulled out a rose clit licker, a rose suction cup, and a toy that penetrates two things at once. He placed a gag ball inside her mouth, she looked at him crazy as he slowly ripped the night set in half in a swift motion.  Her eyes widened by the sudden movement and she was surprised mainly because she had just bought that.
He turned the the vibrator on and rubbed it against her clit before taken it out. She squealed. She pulled and tugged and tried so hard to pull her arms and legs but to no avail. He then took the bullet he had out of his dresser drawer and stuck it into her a—-. She was taken back by the sudden pleasure the little toy the toy had over her body. Even though the lowest setting was on she could feel her self soaking his bed. He then placed the rose sucker onto her pulsating clitoris. And she instantly came. Her mind went to cloud nine and didn't return until she felt his thick tongue along the folds of her vagina. She could feel the tears roll down her face as she blushed and came within the 30 seconds of all that Going on. She didn't know a person couldn't feel that much pressure  or pleasure at one time. He removed the rose and started sucking on her pulsating clit and he got the rose licker and put it towards her clit and he tongued f-cked here for a short period of time before traveling to her asshole and sticking his tongue in it. She screamed in pleasure as her third climax took over her body. She was breathing so hard she felt as though she had ran a marathon. No one had ever done her body like this and she was surprised he could do this. After turning the bullet up to the third setting she was squirming, trying to get lose but again to no avail. He penetrated her with his finger and that's when she squirted . Her face flushed her eyes had rolled to the back of her head and she couldn't do anything but hit the high notes from pleasure. After her last climax he noticed she had passed out which means his job was done.
He took the restraints off and kissed where they were. "sleep tight , mi amour." He whispered against her lips. He loved the taste of her juices on her lips so he sucked on his lip enjoying her flavors. He smirked after looking at her beauty and walked out to go watch him a movie.