Four

AFTER the sexual encounter at the office, Gioni and Kentale went to his house😛. All of her stuff was already at his house and she really wanted to get her in bed at the moment.

With them both walking into the house Kentale thought I Could get used to this, a beautiful lady in his house and possibly sleeping in his bed with him. Hopefully he don't get too aroused just thinking about her full ass.

Gioni stepped foot in her cozy room, stripping out of her clothes as she trailed her way to the bathroom. She was so tired, all she wanted to do was wash the small stench of sex off of her and the stickiness in between her legs. Stepping in the hot steaming water poured down on her head. She can't believe she had sex with her boss, and its only her 1st week on the job.

Getting out of her the shower finally, she dried off lotioned her body, and conditioned her hair.She slipped on some cheerleading shorts and a tank top and her bunny bedroom shoes.

She walked into the kitchen only to find Kentale shirtless and talking to a woman that look to be a size 5. Gioni couldn't deny the fact that the woman was gorgeous. "Babe, I simply asked you to Not move your PA in your house!" the lady tried to reason. Kentale slammed the knife on the table. "Genny, FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME, I AM NOT GETTING BACK WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SHE BROKE MY HEART AND YOU TOOK HER SIDE. YOUUU HELPED HER CHEAT ON YOUR FUCKING BROTHER! Get out my fucking house before mom has to buy a dress!" Ken yelled. Gioni seen the fear flash across what seems to be his sister's face.

"Good evening," she said as she walked in the kitchen to grab some fruit out the fridge. Genny glared at Gioni. Ken on the other hand was mesmerized by the shorts she had on and the beauty that is painted on her face without the make up. .

"BIT-"Genny started. Gioni nicely looked at her and said , "I wish you would finish that word" and put the bowl on the counter.

"okay You bitch, stole my brother from my bestfriend, and you bitch is as large as a house. He don't need someone bigger than him. I fucking hate you and i dont even know you," Genny growled through tight teeth. Kentale could see the veins coming out and Gioni's neck and her eyes turning red.

"yea it's true, you don't know me from a can of paint but guess what, you fina know these fucking hand," Gioni said as she walked up on Genny.

Gioni hit Genny one time against the head and Genny hit the floor with a loud thump. "Kentale, you gonna her hit me?" Ginny screamed hysterically. Gioni thought that wasn't enough so she punched Genny two more times and one kick before Kentale thought that was enough. He picked up Gioni, although she was 185 she was light weight to him, and he took her to his room.

Walking back to the kitchen, he see the mess that was made. After he cleaned up the mild mess, and fixed their food, he received a call from his mom.

M: Why in the hell your sister over here in y face crying talking about your PA hit her

:because ma, its true. Genny kept calling her a B- and she told her not finish and Genny continued and attempted to curse her out. and Gioni was so calm, it scared me. I think i'm in love ma

M: aww my baby, but bout time some body beat her ass. nd somebody needa beat that best friend of hers ass to.

: oh my gawd ma, really lol

M: yes really but good night baby, love u

:love you to

In Kentale's room, Gioni was slightly pissed that she let his sister see that side of her, IT WAS DANGEROUS.

She finally calmed down and got in the middle of his bed. It engulfed her body like it was made for her. Pulling the cover up to her chest and getting his wave cap off his night stand, she wrapped her head up and went to sleep.

He opened the door and admired the view,he went under the bottom of the cover and placed angel kisses all the way up to her pussy. He entered a finger and kissed her lips. "oh shii_" she moaned.

All Gioni could think about was I could get used to waking up to head

I KNOW I WENT GHOST BUT IM BACK NOW,I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME STUFF. EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL BUT IM BACK NOW

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST