Six

I cant believe that that bastard is back. he ruined my life . all the late nights and the miscarriages from that psycho man, he is torture! all he ever done was cause me trouble and misery. I can't let him take advantage of me again , I can't. He would win again if he see that his appearance has caused fear in me. It took years to build myself up into the lady I am today because of him.

Frederick Downs the most charming yet evil piece of waste in anyone's life. He could charm the pants of a woman until it was time to commit to her then he made it seem like she was in the wrong for checking him and cheating then he would try an manipulate you into thinking you were crazy.
< Third person started now >

Gioni couldn't believe how emotionally drained she was just seeing him. Her main focus was to go home drink some wine and get ready for Mr. Sage day and appointment for the following day. Little did she know Kentale had a bubble bath waiting for her arrival and had just cooked dinner. He had a baked leg-quarter smothered in mushroom gravy and sautéed green beans out with some jiffy mix corn bread and a nice cold glass of Merlot Wine. Of course he didn't cook it himself but with the help of his personal chef he made it all happen.
—————////
A week Later:
Everything was just fine. No problems from Gioni's ex and no commotion from his sister🤨. That's weird for anyone but it is what it is
Kentale wanted to take Gioni on a date.
"Gioni, get up. We are going out." All he got in return was complete silence. He didn't want to come off as tooo forward but it made him worry , was she using him for sex or did the thing with his sister bigger her a lot more than he thought..
He wait for hours before returning back to knock on her door . Still no response so he picked the lock—- once he opened it to his surprise he found the room empty. Instantly worry took over his face, most of her stuff was gone and the only thing left was a note on the neatly made bed.
"Dear Mr Sage,
I'm sorry that I left on such short notice but I couldn't take the disrespect from that heathen you call a sister.. and that's not all— recently I have discovered some unpleasant news from my past and I need time to myself. I completely understand if you want to fire me via text is fine."
After reading this letter of hers , his stomach was twisted in knots and his head had start to hurt and his chest had started to tighten. What the hell did she do? Now the only things that raised suspicion- who/ what the hell is this unpleasant news?, why did she let my sister ruin her mood ? And why isn't she hear to stop me from killing her?