Three

Gioni was taken for words. She didn't expect her boss to be sexually attracted to her in that way.

The thoughts that were going through Kentale's head should really be against the law. He wanted to take his tie from around his neck and tie her arms across the desk.

That is exactly what he was going to do to. Loosening his chocolate covered tie from around his thick neck

He went to his desk drawer and pulled another chocolate covered tie out and pulled both of her arms to each corner of the desk. Gioni looked up wondering what in the hell he was doing. He slid her panties off and put them in her mouth. Her eyes got the size of golf balls. She had no idea of what he was doing but she was getting turned on by it. He took off his shirt and placed it neatly on his chair.

After tieing her up nice and tight, he eased her dress off of her and put it next to his shirt. "Gioni, baby, I have been watching you for since you've been my assistant. I knew I just had to take the opportunity to make you mine. Now that I have tasted your punani, it's mine." his minty breath whispered in her face. The sexy tone he used, made her juices ooze down her legs onto his desk.

He pulled up a stool that was in is room and sat face with her glistening, fat pussy lips. "So beautiful," he whispered to it before kissing it. That gesture alone made her cum.

He licked and nibbled on her pearl and stuck his long thick tongue into her hole. She trembled in pleasure as he ate sweet Gioni like his last supper. He finally got to taste her and he was glad he didn't prey as early. Just the taste of her made him rock hard..

He was so into tasting his future wife, he hadn't noticed it was the moonlight shining it from his office window. They were the only ones at the office.

Kentale couldn't take it anymore, or he would suffer from blue balls. He looked at Gioni and she was sweating up storm. She finally got the courage to spit out the underwear in her mouth, "Mr. Sage, I want you inside of me now!" she managed to say through her panting.

He took his thick chocolate rod out of his pants. The huge vein on the top of his dick was pulsing. He rubbed the precum off the tip and tapped the tip of his huge penis against her wet cave. Gioni tried pushing towards his to make him atleast go in but no help.

He pushed her legs to the her face and entered her wet pussy slowly. He wanted to feel all of her. She and He were sure that he couldn't fit. She winced in pleasure. Soon he started stroking her walls slowly, one could think they were making love.

Little did they know, the secretary from down stairs were watching them