One

Gioni Micha Young

Stress, That is only apart of what I go through. As a bbw, a darkskin one at that life is hard. My boss wants me to do over time constantly. I work at a law firm. not just any firm, The best in the state of New York. I hate to say I love working over time for Mr. Sage but I would be lying.

That man is God's gift to my eyes. He is so chocolate and his muscles are so daddyish under his suits. I am blessed to be working for him because he is one of the toughest lawyers and the sexiest. I get to gawk at him all day due my him having a glass door and my desk sit right outside of it.

"Ms. Young, could you please come here for a sec?" he asked me through the door. I slowly got up smoothing out my red bodycon dress. I may be big and I may have a pudge but you will not catch me slipping. I have to smell good.

"Sir?" I said biting the inside of my lip. "please have a seat," he say pointing towards the chair in front of his desk . I nicely sat and put my game face on. Yall know that straight face when everyone think you mad.

"I want to promote you to my personal assistant.I see you do such a great job around here as a regular assistant. I need someone like you on my personal team," he said smirking and biting his juicy lip. I was astonished. Ecstatic. Proud.

I honestly wanted to do a happy dance right there on his desk but I kept my composure.

"There is one thing thought, you have to move in with me, " he stated in his smooth velvet panty wetting voice. That sentence alone I knew I would be in deep shit. I couldn't stay with this man. I sleep with a head wrap and and retainer. That is embarrassing. "Um, Mr. S-S-Sage, um I can't do that it's over stepping private boundaries.

He nodded in understandment. "PLease consider it," he said coming from around his desk. The air suddenly was sucked up from my throat, I started getting parched and hot. I only nodded and exited the room grabbing my water bottle off my desk and guzzling it down. Whew. I need a cold shower

Kentale Sila Sage

I enjoyed the view of my darling assistant. That girl is breathe taking. I would love to do some things to her. I knew what I was doing when I asked her to
become my P.A. I don't need one at all, I just want to see her beautiful face even more.

That is another reason I ask her to stay over time with me. I just love her beauty. The best part about her is she is a natural. She doesn't wear make up only lip gloss or lip stick.

I absolutely love her, her body. You see I am a man full of desires and I can't do that with a skinny chick. They are easy to break no offense to the skinny girl. I love yall to, but I have a feen for Big women. I want something to hold on to, fluffy breast to snuggle my face, and big juicy ass to grab on , and big woman to rough me up every once in a while.

It was going on 7 pm and I have caught Gioni yawn like three times. I walked out of my office locking it up and told her to go home.

She hopped up out of her seat with joy and started walking
towards the door. I loved my view of her ass in that dress.Baby is blessed. Her ass sits perfect nice and plump. My current desire is to taste her and I always get what I want.

Gioni Micha Young

When he told me, I could leave I was happy. I got tired of sitting there looking at my desk. I even got tired of reading The Alsina Mafia (my other book go checkk it)

Arriving at my condo, I thought about his offer. Ha maybe it will be more closet space, Looking at the time I decide to run me bubble bath. Lighting my vanilla candles, playing my Boys II Men album as On Bended Knee play through my apt. I loved this song, it just does something to my soul.

Sliding into the hot water, my muscles instantly relaxed against the deep tub. I looked at my phone and decided to call Kentale.

I began to get nervous as the phone rung,

"hello,"
shit he answered

Conversation

:uh, Hi, Mr. Sage, It's Gioni and I was asking about PA offer.

K: oh yea, I will pay you more, you get whatever you want and I mean Whatever

"damn some head to huh' i thought to my self, or so i thought

K: if that what you want Ms. Young.

:uhh did I say that Out loud

K: unfortunately yes but let me know when you want to move in and I can arrange some things.

:okay thanks see ya tomorrow

ended

The next Day

Ketale Sage

I was really hoping that she say she will move in today. Arriving at the office early, I sat her a mocha extra whip frappe on her desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Sage, oh and I can move in whenever," she said smiling .'

I am guessing she forgot about the incident on the phone last night, but I meant what I said about her having whatever she wanted. I am waiting for her to want to wrap her legs around my neck.

"Is today okay? I want to get you settled in and comfortable," I stated looking in her eyes. She blushed and nodded in agreement.

I walked into my office, started making calls about her moving in and stared at her.

After calling around, it was silent until my mom walked in. She and Gioni get along perfectly, like she is the daughter my mommy never had. "Sila, why you can't call you mama? When are you gonna make Gioni my Daughter already? Are you coming to the family reunion? Are you going to invite GiGi?" she asked all at once. I could only smile at my gorgeous mommy.

"to answer your questions, about Gi, momma she is my PA now, so she has to tag along everywhere, and the other answers are idk and yes mommy," I said with a kool aid smile.

"Good, I want everyone to meet my soon to be daughter and yall can have me some grands," she said smirking.

That moment, I then glanced at the door and seen the surprised expression of Gioni, my future wife followed by a smirk.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

new book