Five

After the night of wonderfilled orgasms , Gioni woke up feeling wonderful. Looking over to her side she realize she like waking up to someone. Kentale wAs snoring with his arms wrapped around her thick waist, face slightly from hers his thick pouty lips poked out as little dribbles of saliva creep from the corner of his mouth. Gioni realize this man is so handsome and chocolate.
Looking at the clock, she noticed it was 7:30 am and that it was time for her to get ready for work. Getting out of his arms she put on her slippers and went to her room to find something nice to wear. After finding a White Cami with a Navy blue Cardigan matched with some black silk skinny jeans and a pair of white Flats she finally headed to the shower. 20 minutes into her shower Kentale has joined her 😂. No matter how much he tried he couldn't get her out of his mind. Now her scent is stuck in his bedroom on one of his pillows so she is definitely not going anywhere. "Mr. Sage i have to get ready." Gioni suggested while letting the water run through her hair
All he did was stare at her luscious body, he couldn't help but stare at the beauty that was standing in all her glory before him . She was a diamond in his eye.
"Kentale," she chuckled. She kissed his jaw and exited out the shower.
Watching her through the shower glass he shook his head at the boner he was forming. Within seconds he felt the throb of his penis and she hadn't even touched him .

Gioni

That man of a boss of mine is something addicting. I don't know if it's the way he smile or his demanding demeanor, but it's enough to make a girls underwear supersoaked.
I could just imagine what his reaction will be if I quit the job.

After I got dressed, I headed on to work because I had to pick up me some breakfast hunnay.
Pulling in Burger King drive thru, I ordered me a Sausage Egg Nd Cheese croissanwich not paying attention to the voice at the intercom.
I could here joking in the background before pulling off but I didn't think it's was concerning me. "Hi your total is $6.47 ma'am ," said the cashier. I handed her exact change and pulled to the next window. After collecting my food I finally looked into the window and noticed a face that I would never forget . Frederick Downs...

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Kentale Sage

Gioni walked into the house with a pissed off expression. I was confused as to what was wrong.

Why was my future disappointed and why was she so angry. "Lady Bug," I called to her. She went into the room assigned to her without saying anything. I could hear her talking to herself but I paid no mind to it.

"Lady Bug," I said as I went knocked on her door. I could hear my beauty crying. This is not the Gi that I knew. I instantly ran to her and took her into my arms.

"He's back Kentale, I hate him." she managed out through her strained cries and her now hoarse voice. All I could think was I have to make my lady bug feel better. After awhile of holding her, she now was sleeping peacefully. I made a quick store run to grab some things.

Walking into Walmart, I instantly went to the therapy aisle. Grabbing all types of candles of all scents: vanilla, peaches, lavender, etc. Then my next stop was to Bath and Bodyworks and got the aroma therapy lotion and body oils.

Tonight shall be relaxing for her!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS IS JUST A FILLER! THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS WILL BE IN 3RD PERSON.