two

Gioni couldn't believe what she had just heard. Her boss was attracted to her. She bit her lip had a kool aid smile stuck on her face.

She thought he was just being an ass when he really just wanted to see her. Now she knew she had no competition with the skinny broads wanting him, she was satisfied. She could go in there and give him head and they couldn't do anything about it.

"Mr. Sage, I am going on  a lunch, want me to bring you back anything? Mama?" she asked them both. "A coke and a big mac,"they replied at the same time.

Kentale Sage Pov

"Boy, look at her, how are you gonna wait until someone else sweep her off her feet. Kentale get that girl before I find her another man." my mom scolded me.

I looked at her with  glare, I couldn't disrespect my mom.. I nodded my head and agreed.

Shortly after that Gioni came into my office with our items and exited. While eating my food, I made some calls concerning her moving in. I was excited about this.

This girl has my head so far gone and I haven't even been in her jewel just yet. Law, I can just imagine how sweet she taste. 

"Kentale Sage, did you hear me boy," my mama scolded me while squinting her eyes. 

"Sorry mommy, what was that?" I asked trying to focus on her. 

"I said you need to cuff her before tonight or at least take her on a date." she said and got up stalking towards the door.

Watching my mother walk out of my office, I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I must feel her lips on mine. 

Paging her into my office, I pulled out my breath freshener. :"Yes, Mr. Sage?" she asked probably wondering what I wanted. "Please come here Gioni and shut the curtain and door while you at it," I stated . I didn't want any of my employees thinking I give her special treatment.

She stood in front of me, and batted her eyes, "Sir, did you need me," she asked holding her hands. "Yeah, I need you," I said to her walking up to her and gripped her juicy booty. It was so nice and fat. I lifted one finger up and put it under her chin, kissing her lips. Sweet  heaven were the soft, I bit her bottom lip lightly hoping for entrance but she denied it. I pulled her close by her hips, lifted her skirt,and slightly touched the button of her kitty through her lace undies. He breaths quickened and she gasped