18.

Belle's POV

        I woke up on a bright day. I don't know why it was bright. I like to think it was because I failed to kill myself, but that wasn't it. I looked around the room only to see a tired Jameson. He was staring at the window. I looked like he was thinking about something, I guess he didn't noticed that I woke up. I smiled to myself, happy to see Jameson.

      After a few minutes I coughed just to get his attention. He looked at me and relief, guilt, and love flooded his eyes.

"Belle you're awake," Jameson whispered. I nodded actually happy to see him. He rushed towards me and hugged me in a dramatic fashion. I welcomed him with my whole heart.        

       As you can see, I did a 180 towards Jameson but I had to. I loved him and I needed to show that, before he dies too. Sure he is a werewolf and it'll be hard to kill him but it's not impossible.

"Why are you so happy?" Jameson questioned.

"While I was...out I had a vision a dream," I explained.

"What about?" Jameson pressed on.

"You and the rest of the people I love dying," I confessed.

"You love me," Jameson stated.

"Shut up. I love you and I'm afraid to lose you. I'm afraid of myself also. Jameson I wish I could break up with you and tell you to move on but I'm selfish and I want you all to myself. I want my sister here too. I want her to be apart of the pack. I also want to see my father alone, one more time. After I do all of that. I will be happy and I will try to be a good mate for you and I will struggle to be a good Luna," I ranted.

      I looked at Jameson and I could see he was debating in his head. I was lucky love won the battle.

"Okay," Jameson said. I was so happy I tried to go and hug him, but a sting went in my arm. Just then did I see the IV and I sighed.

"But first you need to get healed," Jameson said. I nodded and he kissed me leaving me all alone in my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~

        I didn't read it through but I will so, so there will be errors. Also, the book is ending next chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:45 pm