Chapter 17.

*Trigger Warning*

Jameson's POV

   She didn't have the signs nor did she cut herself before. I checked.  I just don't know why she did it now. Not when I need her.

"How is she?" I asked the pack doctor.

"She healing quite well for a human," Dr. Ken said.

"Is that a good thing? "

"Yes it is," he said and went to check on the other patients.

   I just stared at her afraid that if I turn away she would just go poof. I heard the door open. It was Peni. She would often come in here and wouldn't say a word to me, wouldn't look at me, and she would kiss Belle's head then leave after five minutes.

"Do you know why she would try to kill herself? " I would always ask and the answer would be silence.  This time it was different.

"She was trapped..., " Peni said.

"Huh?" I asked

"Her sister died, " Peni continued.

"What do you mean she was trapped?" I questioned.

"You isolated her,"

"Answer me!"

"This house was a prison to her. You wouldn't let her leave. She didn't have her family...,"

"Her family abused her,"

"She needed her sisters and now one of them is dead,"

"That's not my problem. As her mate I need to keep her safe,"

"As her mate you need to keep her happy, let her know you're listening even though you're probably not, love her when she thinks no one else does, and overall be there for her. That's what you need to do," Peni explained.

"It's not that easy, " I responded.

"It's as easy as it sounds Jameson,  you just have to want to do it," Peni sighed and walked out. I turned back around and looked at my beautiful mate. I couldn't imagine a life without her. I just hope she feels the same way.

~~~~

   Hey,  this chapter is short because Belle is not in it and the book  is mostly about Belle. I was going to have it be in Peni's POV also, but I didn't want to to stray to far away from Belle and I didn't want to jump all over the place.

   Next week is finals week so I am not going to be on Wattpad at all, so I will disappear for a week or too. Lastly thank you for almost 2k reads. Love ya♡.

~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:39 pm