Chapter 3.

I was shaking in my boots and he smirked once he realized it. He grabbed the plate of food and walked toward me. He bent down towards my ear and nibbled it a bit. An electric feeling ran down my spine. I would've slapped him, but I didn't for two reasons. 

  1. He scares me.

  2. I enjoyed it (very much).

"Eat up," he whispered in my ear making we squirm in delight. He noticed it to and started to chuckle and boy it was sexy. He gave me my plate and gestured me to sit and eat. 

  While I was eating he was staring at me making me very uncomfortable.

"Who gave you those bruises?" he asked.

"Why must you know?" I questioned him.

"Cause you're my m-...It's because I care about you," he explained.

"You took me away from my sisters! Tell me if I'm wrong but people who care about each other don't do that!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but...,"

"'But' what?"

"Tell me about your sisters."

"What? Why?" 

"It might help you."

"Like you want to help me."

"Just let me help you."

"Get out."

"What?"

"GET OUT!" I screamed.

Hurt flashed across his eyes then it turned cold and emotionless. His stared at me then stormed off. For some reason seeing him hurt put me pain as well. I just wanted to run after him and kiss him. Weird right? I can't possibly be falling for my kidnapper? No, I'm not and I never will.

Soon Peni came in with this guy. He was really good looking. He had caramel skin and dark black hair. He was tall, but he didn't tower over Peni like Jameson does me. 

"Belle?" asked the guy.

"Yes, at your service,"  I responded.

"I'm Nolan," he said sticking his hand out. I shook it no matter how much I didn't want to.

"This is my fiancée," once Peni said that I looked like a fish that just got out of the water.

"Yeah, we're young, but we already have a child and..." I cut her off with my sputtering.

"His name is Tom and he is adorable," she finished. 

"Can I meet him one day?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said and I smiled. She looked at Nolan he nodded then left. I wished that I could have that with someone. She turned back to me and sat down on my couch.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked. I nodded my head Yes.

"I heard what happened in here with you and Jameson. It's hard to believe but he does care for you. That's why he took you here. He wants to help you. You may not believe me but it's true," she insisted and left the room. 

  I was left there to think about what she said. But where else could I go?

  Does he really care about me? If he does he would let me go? I thought. I went to the door to see if it was open and it was. I went to the closet to grab a coat. I went over to the table and grabbed a biscuit and put in the pocket. I grabbed a beanie that was in a drawer and slipped out of the door. I wasn't going to run away, yet, but I did need to get familiar with what I was working with. This place was huge and if I explored the house it would take all day so I went outside. 

  The backyard was huge. It would be wrong to call it a backyard. There were woods right by the backyard so I walked over there. I knew I would get lost so I put biscuit crumbs on the forest floor. Classic Hansel and Gretel situation.

   The woods looked like normal but it held a magical atmosphere. I felt like I was being watched. I walked deeper and deeper into the woods then I saw a clearing. I ran and I saw a little town. It had shops and ice cream parlor. It was lively, that was until everyone turned to me. I felt like a freak. I wanted a hole to swallow me. I pushed through the staring and I found a telephone booth. I haven't seen one of those sense my mom died.

I used to go into the city all the time with her when I was little. She would let me go into the phone booth and let me pretend I was talking on it. After I returned from memory lane I asked someone for change and they practically threw it at me like I was going to hurt them or someone else for that matter. I shrugged it off and put the change in and dialed the number. It rung once before someone picked up.

"Hello," answered Amour.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Oh, Belle. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I escaped," I explained.

"He's going to find you soon." she said.

"No he won't" I reassured. her.

"Yes, he will. I have to tell you something I should have told you a long time ago," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Dad and I we're..." she got interrupted by a loud growl.

"Belle, he'll take care of you. You're safe there. I will take care of Grace. You just take care of yourself and be safe," with that she hung up. I looked to see what was growling and it happened to be Jameson. Of course.  His head was in the air then his eyes darted to mine. I walked out of the booth very slowly as he advanced to me in a slow pace, kind of like a cheetah hunting and unfortunately I was the prey.

Run my mind screamed and that is just what I did. I have always been very fast, even though I was never on track so I thought I could outrun him and I was dead wrong. He was faster than Usain Bolt and ran ahead of me but being the stupid person that I am, I didn't notice that. I bumped into him fell back and hit my head on a rock.

"Belle, are you okay?" I voice asked. I mumbled a yes then blacked out.

~~~~~

Have any idea why Amour would tell Bella to stay there? And what was she going to say? Sorry if this chapter is all over the place. You will all get why it's like this later, hopefully.

~~~~~

Posted ?

Edited 10-24-15

Edited 8-13-18