Chapter 11.

I didn't know whether to stare at him and drool or scream and pass out. So I did both. I dropped drooled and screamed. I didn't know how I did it but I did. I just stared at him and all his glory. Then it hit me like a football to the head. HE is a WOLF! HE IS A FRICKING WOLF! I started to freak out. I backed up towards the tree fear shining bright in my eyes. Jameson looked at me in sadness. He stepped towards me.

"Don't hurt me please, " I whispered.

"You think Imma hurt you?" asked Jameson.  I nodded my head answering him.

   To tell you the truth, I felt like he wouldn't hurt me but the doubt was possessing my mind.

   Jameson looked at me like he was angry, sad, and hurt at the same time.

"Why would I chase off the other wolfs if I wanted you dead?" Jameson asked.

"To kill me yourself," I replied, but it came out more like a question.

"You can't be that stupid,"

"I'm not stupid,"

"Then you should know that I love you, " I just stared at him in disbelief.

"I don't love you," and as I said that I saw Jameson's face fall. I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't.

"Yes you do, please say that you love me,"

"I can't lie to you, " apparently I can.

"I know you can feel the bond. We are made for each other, "

"I'm sorry I just don't love you," he looked like he was about to cry. It never spilled over. Just sat there. It absolutely broke my heart.  I just had to lie to him. Then another wolf came out the brush with two pairs of shorts. It dropped the shorts down and Jameson took a pair. The wolf took the other shorts and walked behind the trees. Then seconds later Nolan came out with only shorts on. The shorts that the wolf had just before. I couldn't take that many surprises so I did what anyone would do. I threw up then passed out.

~~~~~•~~~~~

   I woke up in the room Jameson gave me on the bed. I looked around and saw Peni,  Jameson,  Nolan, and other people I didn't know.

"Was I dreaming?" I asked.

"Yes" said Jameson. Peni shot him a look.

"No you weren't, " she said. I backed away from Jameson and Nolan as best as I could. When I did that they looked hurt. I really didn't care at that point (not really), I just wanted to go out of there.

"Go away, " I demanded shakily.  They looked at me like I was crazy. I just needed out. I didn't want to be there.

"Calm down," Peni said.

"Are you one of them also?" I questioned. Her head fell down and I got my answer. 

"I thought you were my best friend. I thought I could trust you. You are the only person besides my sisters that I can trust without being confused or doubting my choice. But you ruined it. You lied to me. YOU hurt me. I can't trust you anymore. Is my sister even dying? Was that a trick to test me? I can't take this anymore. I HATE YOU. I HATE EVERYONE HERE!" I screamed. Peni was crying now. Nolan was glaring at me and was trying to comfort Peni.

"Belle, please calm down," Jameson requested. I saw red.

"Calm down! I HATE YOU THE MOST! You make me so confused. I hate that I love you. That's right. I LOVE YOU! I don't know why but I do. It makes me mad that you have this hold over me. Everything about me revolves around you. My clothes, mood, thoughts, EVERY FRICKIN' THING! I just want to rip my hair out.," I roared.

"You know what else. I rather be here with you monsters than be at home. You wanna know why. It's 'cause my pa abuses me. PHYSICALLY abuses me. I am trapped here and trapped at home. Everywhere I go I am a hostage. Oh and do you wanna know why my face was messed up. It's because of my pa. Oh God, I am going mad. I am not making sense. Am I mad? I probably am," I mumbled. I looked over at Jameson and he looked like he was about to kill someone. 

"I will kill him," he sneered.

'You will not hurt my pa. He is the only parent I have left. I don't want him murdered too," I spat.

"What do you mean too?" asked Jameson.

"My ma was murdered," I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I won't hurt your dad, but you are not going back to him," 

"Yes I will. I have to. My sisters need me. I need them. And sadly I need my pa," Jameson looked like he just got slapped with a rubbed duck.

"You won't go anywhere. I will tie you to the bed post if I have to,"

"Wouldn't you like that," I smirked taking in his surprised look.

"Belle, I am so sorry," Peni said speaking up. I just looked at her.

"Leave the room. Everyone," I whispered.

"NOW!" I shouted and everyone scattered out the room except Jameson.

"I know you love me. Just know that I love you too," with that he glided out the room. I stared at the spot he was in wishing that I would tell him the truth.

~~~~~~

  Hey. How what did you think of Belle's reaction to Jameson? What about Peni? I hoped you like this chapter. Sorry about typos, misspelled words, and grammar issues. Bye

~~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:04 pm