Chapter 12.

I haven't been able to eat. My sister was dying.  I needed to see her. Of course Jameson kept me locked in the room like a wild animal.

"You have to eat Belle," Jameson pleaded. I wasn't talking to him so I stared at him like he just grew two heads.

"Jameson let me talk to her," Peni said. Jameson nodded then left.

"You and Jameson are mates, you can't fight the bond, " Peni stated.

"What bond?" I asked completely forgetting that I was mad at her.

"When you are a werewolf you have a mate. Someone that is made for you. They are like your.....half," Peni explained.

"But I'm a human," I said.

"Yeah. Usually it is werewolf with werewolf mates, but there is a rare chance of a werewolf having a human mate,"

"Oh, but I don't love him,"

"Yes you d...,"

"No I don't.  I guess I'm stuck with him,"

"No, you're not, "

"What do you mean?"

"You can reject him,"

"Reject? How? "

"You have to say I, Belle, reject you, Jameson,  as my mate. He would be hurt. Like deeply hurt,"

"Oh," was all I said.

"I'm sorry, " Peni said.

"It's okay," I replied.

"Jameson is my Alpha, so I couldn't tell you,"

"Sorry to ask this many questions but what is an Alpha?"

"We, werewolf's, live in packs. And in our packs we have an Alpha,  Luna, and Beta. The Alpha is the leader of the pack. The Luna is the Alpha's mate, and the Beta is second in command,"

"So I would be the Luna?"

"Yep," we sat in silence again.

"I'll help you leave," Peni said

"Really? Why?"

"Yeah. What are best friends for?" with that I smiled.

~~~~~~
   OMG!!!! OVER 1000 READS! I am SOOOO happy! I love you all. Thanks to all my constant readers and my new ones. Also, sorry for the short chapter. This is a filler. The semi big chapter is next. I can't wait to publish it. Oh, and sorry about typos and grammatical errors.  It's 11 at night and I am typing this on my phone. Anyway have a awesome day and night.

~~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:07 pm