Chapter 8.

When I woke up Jameson and I was spooning.  I wanted to stay like that forever. I felt safe, happy,  and dare I say it, loved. I love him.

  I was so scared that I would fall in love with him and I did.  I did. I turned around to face him and I just stared at him. He looked beautiful, well he always looks beautiful.  I am such a romantic.  I thought.

"You should take a picture..." he started.

"Don't you dare say it'll last longer, " I snapped and hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Aw, babe come on," he whined as I closed the bathroom door. I couldn't let him know that I like him, love him actually.

  Now that I think of it, how did I fall in love with him so fast? I only know him for a little over a month and I already fell for him. To be honest there is a bond that only me and him have. It's not  explainable.

  When I was done with showering I went out. He wasn't there and that hurt me, even if I didn't want to admit it. He just has that affect on me.

  I went to the book shelf to see if there was a book I didn't read. Long story short, there wasn't. I went to the violin and started to play mindlessly. 

"Ouch,  you're hurting my eardrums," Jameson complained entering my room.

"You'll live," I said.

"Yeah, but my ears are forever damaged, " he retorted.

"Whatever.  It's your fault anyway, " I blamed.

"And how is that? " he asked.

"Well I am bored and you put this violin in my room," I explained.

"True," he agreed.

"Ha! " I exclaimed,  happy I was right.

"I'll fix that. How 'bout a TV?" He asked.

"That'll be great, " I said.

"Okay, it'll be here tomorrow, "

"What am I gonna do until then?"

"You can hang out with me,"

"Ha. I'll rather die of boredom.

"No you don't you love me," I forced out a laugh.

"Love you? Pfft, no way,"

"Come on just hang out with me,"

"Whatever,"

"Yay. First let's eat," he took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"I'm in the mood for scrambled eggs," he said.

"You're lucky I make mean scrambled eggs," I boasted. 

"We'll see. What do we need?"

"We need milk, eggs, salt, pepper, and paprika. Also toast, jam, and orange juice would be very much appreciated," I said, he nodded.

  We cracked the eggs and mixed it. Added salt, pepper, milk, paprika, and mixed. We put it on the pan and I scrambled it. Needless to say it was delicious. We also had toast with strawberry jam and orange juice.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked me.

"I like a sky blue, but not any sky blue. I like the blue you see when the sun rises. It moves me. Yeah, it moves me. I feel at peace. You?" I asked back.

"Um...black. I don't have a deep response for it. I just like it because it holds secrets and mysteries," I chuckled.

"And you said your reason wasn't deep like mine," I teased.

"Whatever," he grumbled.

"Why did you kidnap me if you loved someone else?" I asked He looked deep in thought like he was debating weather or not he was going to tell me. He opened his mouth. He did that a couple of times before he finally he answered.

"You know you the girl I love, actually," he admitted.

"Really? Is it Peni because I think she loves Nolan and she has Tommy. It wouldn't..." I managed to say before he cut me off.

"No it's not Penelope," he reassured me.

"Then who is it?" then it dawned on me. It was me.

"You don't know me," I said.

"We have this sort of bond and I can't help it,"

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"You wouldn't answer me and I grew frustrated. I didn't want to hurt you. It seems like I always hurt people," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same way,"

"Bull. I heard you last night. I wasn't asleep all that way, just so you know,"

"Why didn't you tell me!"

"I didn't want it to be awkward,"

"It is now!"

"Anyways, lets not change the topic. I know that you like me, love me even. Tell me I wasn't imaging it," he pleaded.

"I...I. So what if I love you. We can never be together,"

"Yes we can," 

"It'll be wrong,"

"I'm sorry I kidnapped you and hurt you but you got to believe I did this for you. As sick and twisted as that sounds, it's true. Just don't leave me hanging,"

"I can't," I said as I looked down because I couldn't say it to his face.

"Look at me," he commanded and I did so.

"I know you love me? Why can' t you let me in?"

"I don't want to end up like my dad,"

"What does your dad have to do with this?"

"More than you know?"

"Just please let me in," he pleaded. Before I could say anything else I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was filled with need and passion. Hunger and want. Love and admiration. All the things that I wanted in a kiss. His lips were soft yet rough and boy did he know what to do. We pulled away for a second to caught our breaths.

"I knew you loved me," but before he could say anything else I practically jumped on him. Our lips met once again. It was soft, too soft. I didn't like it. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he pulled me to his chest. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him access. He tasted of mint and orange juice. A weird yet intoxicating flavor. 

  Now we were having a full blown make out session and I was pushed up against a wall. His hand traveled up my shirt and that's when I snapped out of it. This shouldn't be happening. I broke the kiss panting like I just ran a mile without stopping.

"Um.. I...I have to um go," I mumbled and ran to my room.

~~~~

  One of my favorite chapters by far. The fight seem may seem a little cliché, but hey what is a book without it's cliché moments? I decided to tell you a fact about me. I am also a gamer. Not like a huge one, but I do enjoy video games, racing games to more exact. I don't no why but they are accelerating to me. So I am even more of a nerd that I already am. BTW, I might not update in like two or three weeks. I am having writers block. I can't remember characters names and.. it's just bad. I am going to finish it. It's not going to be like my last book. Lastly, I hope you like this chapter.

~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 4:39 pm