Chapter 13.

"Okay we have to leave tonight," Peni said.

"We?" I asked.

"Yes we. I would be quicker if you ride on my wolf. I am pretty fast, faster than 80% of the males here," Peni explained.

"Impressive," I said.

"Indeed." she agreed.  We set out the plan. Jameson sleeps around 12:30 am, so it would be best if we went at around 1 o'clock. I have to pack Peni some water, clothes, and shoes in a bag and I have to dress up warm. All I had to do was wait.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have the bag?" Peni asked.

"Yep. All packed and ready to go," I replied.

"Good. Let's go out the back door and into the woods," Peni ordered. We went quietly out the house and into the woods. I couldn't even see my hands, so Peni had to grab my hand and guide me. We walked for about 10 minutes then we stopped. Peni turned around and looked at me.

"This is where I turn into my wolf, so please don't get to scared," She warned me. I nodded not trusting my voice. Then, right in front of me, Peni turned into a freaking wolf. She was grey, but had a brown spot and the right side of her wolf form. She lifted up her nose signally for me to get on her back.

  She lowered herself and, hesitantly, I climbed on her back. Her fur was soft like silk. I hugged her head and she started to run. 

  The air rushed past my head. It was refreshing and relaxing. It was like being on a motorcycle. While I have never been on a motorcycle, riding on Peni sure seemed like it. Five minutes later she stopped and walked the rest of the way.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

She nodded yes and I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me and we walked in silence. We finally came to the road I knew oh so well, the Walgreen's. She changed into her human form and I handed her the bag

"We're almost there," Peni stated. I nodded again. I was beginning to become tired and drowsy. Peni noticed and frowned at me. I gave her a small smile and kept walking. Peni hesitated and continued with me. I think disobeying her alpha was really eaten her up.

"You know if you want to go back and tell Jameson where I am you can," I said.

"It's okay. I made a promise to my Luna," she responded.

"Peni I know that I will inevitably be Luna but please don't call me Luna call me Belle like you always have been. Okay?" I said.

"M'Kay," Peni agreed. Finally after 25 more minutes we made it to the shabby little apartment that I, sadly, missed so much. I ran to the door and knocked. I heard a commotion and the door swung open to see Amour. She looked at me and started to cry and I did too. I engulfed her in a bear hug.

"I heard," I whispered.

"Grace is so sick, she is so sick," Amour responded.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"In our room,"

"Is the sickness contagious?"

"Yes...No. I'm not sick am I?" I blushed at my dumb comment embarrassed. I was just delaying it, trying not to see her.

  I went outside our room door and slowly opened it.

"Grace?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Sorry it is really short and sorry I haven't updated in like....eternity. I had a major case of writer's block ugghhh. Did you know that I want to be a journalist when I grow up. Shocker? Probably not. Upcoming is more secrets to be unveiled. Stick by (I sound like a commercial)

                                                      Bye my LOVELIES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:15 pm