Chapter 2.

We stared into each other's eyes. It was like we were the only two people in the store.

"Mine," he whispered so softly I almost didn't hear him. Oh, did he only wanted the tea? My heart was crushed. I lifted up my hand and tried to give him the tea. I whispered an inaudible here. He looked at me confused. I looked in his eyes and the confusion turned into worry.

"What happened to your face?" he asked. This can't be happening. Why did he have to see me like this and why did he have to ask me what happened? 

I closed my eyes hoping that when I opened them he would be gone but no, he was still staring at me expectantly.

"It's none of your business!" I yelled hoping Grace will come to help me. I'm pathetic. I know.

"Yes it is," he hissed.

"What's going on here?" asked Grace.

"Lets go now," I commanded. 

"You are not going anywhere," he roared. The only person that talked that way was my dad but his voice held so much authority it made me knees go weak that I went to the floor and Grace to stay silent and she always has something to say. He turned around and started to walk out the store. Then all of a sudden two extremely buff men came to take me off the ground. I thought after they helped me off the floor they would leave me alone, but they escorted to me the door. 

Grace now realizing what was happening started to run to me but a girl held her back.

"Belle!" she screamed struggling to get out the girls grip. I slipped out of the guards grip and ran to Grace.

"Don't let him take you Belle. I need you. Amour needs you. HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" she yelled but nobody dared to move. They all had pity in their eyes. I didn't need their pity.

"He won't take me," I lied just as the guards tried to take me away from her again. I started to cry.

"Grace tell Amour that I love her and I will come back," I promised.

"No Belle, please," she cried.

"Stay strong," I said just as I was being pulled into a car. When I was pushed in and I saw him. I didn't want him to see me break. I looked out to see Grace running out the store tears streaming down here face. I was so sad and I didn't know what to do. Looking at the traffic I noticed that if I try to rill out the car, I would be ran over. Fighting them wasn't an option. They were yoked. I thought of the only thing that could make me happy. Singing.

"Somewhere over the rainbow

"Way up high

"And the dreams that you dreamed of

"Once in a lullaby

"Oh, somewhere over the rainbow

"Blue birds fly

"And the dream that you dreamed of

"Dreams really do come true" I was broken off by a sob, little did I know that that sob was coming from me. I felt him staring at me. I just couldn't do it anymore so I drifted to sleep crying.

~~~~

  I woke up with my eyes heavy from crying myself to sleep. Looking around I realized that I was in an queen sized bed with a red lace cover and white sheets and pillow case. The bed frame was a dark mahogany wood and there was a large desk to match. There was a creme colored chair with a love seat to match. Also, there was a faux fur rug. With all of the pretty decor that was around the room what really caught my eye was a book self filled with books, an easel, and a violin. At least there was something good with this place. 

I had to pee so I decided to see if I there was a bathroom attached and there was. It had a claw foot tub with a shower that was separate. It was huge. I did my business, grabbed a random book, and sat in the cream colored chair.

Why am I here? Why didn't anyone stop him? Why am I not dead or in a basement? I thought to myself then I heard a knock on my door and a girl came in. She was about my age. She had blonde long hair that was wavy. She was tall like 5'9". She had hazel eyes and was not too skinny. She gracefully walked in. She had a beige cardigan with a black tank top on. On her bottom she had a black skater skirt on with boots. She was really pretty.

"Hi, I'm Penelope but people call me Peni. I would say it was really nice to meet you but with the circumstance of how we met I shouldn't say that," she said as I nodded in agreement.

"Do you want breakfast?" she asked.

"Can you get me out of here?" I blurted out. She shook her head.

"I can't. I want to but I'll get in huge trouble. He should've did this another way but he is a total idiot."

"Then you can get out," I hissed. She sighed and left with no other word. I walked to the bed, stuffed my head in the pillow and screamed my head off.  Eventually I drifted off to sleep. The next morning there was a plate of food, but I ignored it. Trust me I was really hungry, but I was trying to making a point. I'll only eat if I was back home or I'll just starve to death.

I walked to the bathroom and I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went out to get some clothes and I got dress. Surprisingly the clothes fit. I was in the middle of a chapter when Peni came in. 

"So the clothes do fit. They look good on you," she complimented. I smiled at her and stood up from the bed. 

"Have you eaten at all?" she questioned.

"Nope," I said popping the p.

"I'll have to tell Alpha," she stated.

"Alpha?" I asked her.

"Yes, Jameson. Never mind," she sighed.

"Anyway, I don't care. He can't make me do anything." I said folding my arms like a three-year-old. 

"Okay. Have it your way." With that she left the room. Little did she know that if he came up here and demanded me to eat I would.

Not a long time after our encounter heavy steps could be heard down the hall. Noticing that it was making its way towards my room I became frighten. He came in with rage seeping through his pours. His eyes narrowed at me. I was staring into his deep blue eyes.

"How many days have you skipped your meals?" he roared.

"Three," I squeaked.

"What. Why?" he boomed.

"None of your business," I hissed, suddenly getting defensive.

"None of my business? Oh we'll see," he said.

~~~~

 What will happen? I don't know. Well I do, so ha. I wasn't going to post but my sister begged me to. This goes out to you sis'.

~~~~

Posted ?

Edited 10-24-25 (ha meant 15. imma keep this here)

Edited 8-13-18