Thirty-Six

Lyra was perched on the edge on an abandoned professor's desk. Her skirt was hitched and between her thighs was George's form. They were kissing quite fiercely. She kissed him in a way that made his head spin. She wanted him to stay. She would do anything to make him stay. She was going to show what he could have if he stayed.

She started kissing his neck, hearing a gutteral moan that made her quiver. She felt brave, even if she didn't really know what she was doing. She ran her hand down his naval and grabbed his bulge, caressing it. She felt him leap away.

"Whoa!" He straightened up with his lips were swollen and his neck red.

"What?" She smirked.

"D-do you know what you're doing to me when you do that?" He let out a nervous laugh.

"Yes," She replied. "I'm trying to turn you on. Do you not want me to touch you..." She felt like she went too far. "I'm sorry. I'll ask next time."

"No, no... uh... I loved it... do you want to..." He was a nervous mess, it was quite attractive.

"George, I did it because I wanted to and I thought you liked it. Of course I'm not experienced. But I want you to remember me when you are gone." She tried to look him in the eye with red cheeks. "I erm... I read a book... I learned a few er... techniques... but I don't know if I can do it right." She rambled.

"I'll help you." He grinned. He inched closer and grabbed her jaw to kiss her slow and tenderly. He felt her hands fiddling with his belt. He pulled back and noticed her hands shaking. "Lyra, are you sure?"

"Yes," She said softly. "I'm sure. I just don't want to disappoint you." She admitted.

"You can't." He told her. He helped undo his belt and unbuttoned his trousers and gave her a nervous smirk as he reached into his pants and pulled out him member, the tip wet with precum and showed that he was very aroused. "T-There it is."

She was shocked. Her first thought was that it was ugly. But she didn't want to tell him that. She assumed all of them were ugly. Her second thought was just a loud scream. It was bigger than her hand! It was maybe bigger than her foot! That had to be 8 inches, no... Merlin was it bigger than that?!

"Bloody hell, that's not going to fit inside me." She gasped before she could catch herself.

"What? It's not that big-"

"That's a fucking fire hose."

He started laughing. He kissed her briefly. "You always know just what to say."

"I-I'm sorry. I am just shocked. I thought it would be smaller. But um... does that like... fit in people?"

"Yes," He snorted.

"Right, sorry. I'm nervous. Bloody hell."

He grabbed her hand and casted a spell she wasn't familiar with that coated her hand with a thick liquid. "You'll need it." He told her.

She nodded her head and rubbed her hands together, getting them wet. She was so out of her elements, but she got this far. She told herself it isn't that big of a deal. She wrapped her hand around the tip, she lightly twisted her hand around his length. She watched his lips part. She ran her finger over the tip, causing his hips to jerk forward. She twisted her hand towards the base and then back up the shaft in a steady motion. She watched his face and body language. She decided to focus more on the tip and shaft. She would do steady strokes and then massage the tip of his cock with the palm of her hand.

She watched as his hips jerked, slowly thrusting at the feeling of her strokes. "You're doing good, just like that. Don't stop, right there." He said through moans. He leaned his forehead against hers, fanning his hot breath onto her face. He gripped the sides of her face before smashing his mouth against hers, dominating her, even though she was the one touching him. She stroked him at the pace he liked, he felt so hot at the touch. He thrusted his cock in and out of her hand, she tried her best to continue her strokes.