Bonnie VS Paul pt. 1

"Up next is Paul from Veilstone City in the Sinnoh Region!" Olivia said. "And Bonnie from Lumiose City in the Kalos Region!" "You will be allowed to use up to 3 Pokémon each! Battle Begin!"
"*Sigh* Flareon! Stand by for battle!" Paul shouted.
"Sylveon, come out!" Bonnie said. "Use Fairy Wind!"
"Counter with Flame Thrower!" Paul ordered.
But the flames just got sucked into the tornado-like move and made it stronger, Flareon was already at a disadvantage. Paul wasted no time in the battle, and wasn't going to give up either.
"Alright Flareon, Fire fang!" Paul shouted determined.
"Jump up and use Moonblast!" Bonnie commanded.
The moonblast yet again hit Flareon, he was now down.
"*Sigh* Flareon, return." "Come out Skarmory!" (Remember, he went to go travel the world so he has more Pokémon)
"Use Steel Wing!"
It was super effective, knocking Sylveon down to red HP.
"Again!"
Sylveon was now knocked out.
"You did well, Come out Volcarona!" "Use Fire Blast!"
"Dodge it!" Paul shouted, which was finally successful. "Air Slash!"
It successfully hit, and damaged Volcarona a lot, knocking her down to 20 HP.
She had to finish this fast.
"Ember!"
"Dodge it!"
"Now use Fire Blast!"
The fire blast successfully hit, knocking out Skarmory.
"*Sigh* Gyarados, stand by for battle!" "Gyarados Mega Evolve!" "Use Hydro Pump!"
Lathe crowd doesn't get shocked anymore, they've seen enough to know.
The attack hit swiftly since he was mega-evolved so it increased his stats. Volcarona was now down.
"Audino!" "Mega Evolve!"
Now they were both mega-evolved, how will this turn out? Will Bonnie win Or will Paul win? Find out in the next chapter of My Aura.

Holy crap we've reached 10k reads! Y'all think I wouldn't notice? Anyways thank you and hope you have a great day ahead of you! But theres also something I realised... I MISSED THE CHANCE TO DO A PALLETSHIPPING STORY! 😭. Oh right, you don't know, it's mah OTP. *Sniff sniff* Welp ima do a story after I've finished all the other stories I'm making, cos I was dumb and posted like 6 at the same time, well cya!