The Alola League Starts! Part 15

A few hours later....

"Guys we need to go to the arena! Hurry up!" Bonnie said happily.

"We're coming!" Ash shouted back.

"Good luck everyone!" Gary wished.

"Good luck!" They all said back.

"This is the first Alola League! There is 151 trainers competing! 28 Lucky people will advance to the next round, Good luck everyone!" Hala said as everyone cheered. 

"Let's do this!" Ash said cracking his knuckles. "Lucario Go!" This shocked almost everyone, a Lucario!? The rare Pokemon from Sinnoh. And a different colour!?

"Lucario, Let's get stronger together! Mega Evolve!" Ash said. This shocked them even more. Mega stones were so rare!

"Audino! Go!" Bonnie shouted. "Mega Evolve!" Everyone was even more shocked. Another one!?

"Flareon! Stand by for battle!" Paul shouted as Flareon did her battle cry.

"Druddigon! Let's go!" Gary then let out his Druddigon which roared loudly.

"Empoleon Go!" Max called out to his Pokemon, which was laying down sleeping. "*Sigh* WAKE UP!!!!!" Everyone was startled to his sudden shout but then took out all of their Pokemon.

"Tyrunt go!" Alain shouted, his Pokemon was already in a battle stance since he was getting ready last night.

The Alola league has just started.. Will all of Ash's friends advance to the next round? Or will they fail and have to watch the rest? Find out later in the next chapter!

TBC.

So this wasn't eventful and it was really short. But I still hope you enjoyed. Bye!