What!? Part 1

I was going home like usual after every league I did but I didn't expect what I got when I was at home.....

On the plane.

Ash POV.

'I can't wait to get home their all going to be there!'

'All of my friends!'

(A/N Italic me and thinking Bold and underlined means transition and bold means telepathically speaking)

This is going to be the best day of my life!

Little did he know what was coming for him...

~When he gets back to his house~

Ash swiftly opened the door with a huge smile on his face, it's been ages since he's seen his friends afterall..

"Guys I'm ho-" Ash said while saying the last part confused

"Why do you guys look so mad?.." He asked clearly wanting to know what was happening to his friends.

"Ash... We need to confess something to you..." Serena said not looking as cheery as usual.

"What is it?" He asked with a glimmering smile.

"Well... Most of us were discussing something..." Iris exclaimed looking down at the floor while Ash peers in shock when he sees a few people on the ground with harsh bruised and cuts meeting their skin.

"W-" Iris was cut off by a curtain concerned boy with a clearly annoyed Iris.

"Are you guys ok!?" Ash asked ready to beat the person that did this to them.

"A-Ash.... I'm sorry we failed you..." Max said almost passing out.

"Why would you say that!? You could never fail me..." Ash said with a soft sympathetic voice.

"T-they're trying to make you give up..." A concerned teary eyed Gary said looking Ash straight deeply in the eyes

"Give up..? Give up what.?.." Ash asked with nothing but confusion in his eyes

"Y-you're dream.." Bonnie said the least bruised one.

"Wait... WHAT!?" Ash shouted that probably the whole town heard.

(Just so you know not all of his friends/Rivals are there)

He was in shock from the words that came out of their mouths and he didn't want to believe it and this left Ash to a conclusion he didn't want to believe...

His friends was the ones who did this to them...

He was furious but when he was going to say something he was cut off by a certain ginger-haired girl

"Well we're just stating the obvious facts." Misty said boldly.

"Yeah. You always slowed us down and got us into trouble. No wonder why you're Pokemon are so weak." Dawn said acting smart when she never witnessed the true strength of Ash Ketchum.

"Also the facts on the Pokemon. Yeah we'll be taking them with us. They'll be able to be strong once more away from you." Brock said overconfindently.

With them saying that Ash quickly ran out to get to Professor Oaks lab to collect his Pokemon with the 3 injured kids. He sent out his Noivern and climbed upon its back and told it to go to the lab so they could gey put at least a few minutes before the traitors came.

"Professor!" Ash said obviously worried about something.

"Ah! Ash what brings you here?" Prof. Oak asked the concerned boy.

"Can you guys explain..?" He asked the group with him so he could collect his Pokemon quicker. They all nodded and told the Professor what was happening. Which made him furious.

Meanwhile W/ Ash:

"Guys!" Ash shouted to his Pokemon which most seemed to ignore him.

"What's going on with you guys..?" He asked a bit concerned.

'They must have got here before telling me all that and explained something to them'

Ash was sad that they believed them over me. But he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Infernape, Starraptor, Bulbasaur, Sceptyle, Gible, Charizard, Bayleef, Typhlosion, Pidgeot and one that shocked him the most... Greninja.

Ash felt his eyes burning with tears. Happy tears obviously. He was happy that atleast some of his Pokemon still believed in him. Tears managed to fall down his face like a waterfall and he was about to say his thanks when prof. Oak came in and gave him a watch.

"This is an Ultra-Dex. With this you can store any data on Pokemon and an unlimited number of them and of course only have 6 in your team at a time." Prof. Oak exclaimed to the boy who had tear stains all over his clothes.

"How come we've never seen these before.?" Ash asked confused.

"Well they haven't been released to the public yet but I think you're the right person to give it to. And I'm giving you 6 more to give to people you trust. Ash be safe my boy." He said as a fully healed Gary, Max & Bonnie walk in with help of the Pokemon.

"Well you're not going anywhere without us Ashy-boy." Gary said teasingly to the Raven-haired boy.

"Shut your trap. You know I don't like that name." Ash said hoping he'd shut up. "But I guess you guys can come with me..." He said the last part quietly with pink cheeks burst everyone heard him.

"We'll gladly come with you!" Bonnie said happily.

"That's right! I almoast forgot!" Ash said pulling 3 Ultra-Dexes out of his inner-jacket pocket.

The 3 was confused as Ash explained to them but got it in the end. Gary was about to say something but then an annoying group of people bursted through the door. They were late because Clemont didn't wanna miss anything out and a you know he's really slow.

"GO!" Prof. Oak shouted as they got onto 3 flying Pokemon and putting all of the others in the Ultra-Dex.

"What about Professor Oak!?" Ash said with worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry Ash."Gary said. "He's a Pokemon Professor it's Illegal to do anything to the lab or Pokemon unless gramps says they can."

A sigh of releif came from Ash and his friends. "Thank the lords.." Max said lying down onto the pokémon's back, almost falling off, but luckily, Ash caught him and then everyone suddenly bursted out laughing.

T.B.C

Hey if anyone's reading this yall are probably already half asleep but thanks anyways this is my firs pt story so no hate.

(Edit: This story's so overdramatic already)