Alain VS Gary Pt. 2

I started this ages ago but I kept forgetting to post it cause i was doing school then it got to the holidays and I was pretty busy sorry. And now I'm doing online again.
"Flash Cannon!" Gary shouted as Blastoise shot a powerful blast straight towards Charizard.
"Dodge and use Dragon Claw!" Alain shouted, Charizard dodged as he started flying up in the air, but the second he went up he went straight back down again... His wing was severely injured, Alain noticed this and gritted his teeth.
"Return!" Alain said as Charizard was surrounded by a red light and disappeared into his Pokéball. "Metagross! Go!" "Use Flash Cannon!"
"Dodge!" Gary said, but Metagross was too fast, the Flash Cannon quickly caught up to him and he took a severe amount of damage smoke pooled up into the air. "Blastoise!
The smoke cleared as it showed Blastoise in his normal form knocked out cold.
"Blastoise return!" Gary said. "Not bad... Go! Umbreon!"
"Umbreon use Hidden Power!"
"Dodge and use Metal Claw!" Alain commanded.
The attack just missed by less than a Miller metre. Alain sighed with relief.
The metal claw however, hit its mark due to Metagross's incredible speed.
This went on for about 10 minutes until finally, Umbreon won.
"Metagross return!" Alain called. "Go! Weavile!"
"Use Night Slash!" Alain said, as Umbreon was already in a battle before that, he was tired, so he couldn't move as swiftly, it hit, hard, so Umbreon was now down, it was a 2 on 1 now.
"Umbreon return!" Gary said. "Arcanine, come out!"
"Use fire blast!"
"Quick dodge!" Alain said, it was too late, there wasn't even anywhere to go to dodge the attack.
"Charizard come out!" Alain said. "Use dragon Claw!"
"Dodge and use Flame Wheel!" Gary commanded.
"Protect then use Flare Blitz!" Alain said. "Now Arial Ace!"
The battle was now over. Charizard won in the end.
"You did well, return."
"That was a great battle."

Tbc
Sorry it took so long I didn't realise how long it had been T-T. I posted the last part on the 30th of November. Now it's 2021. Sorry if it's bad, I was in a rush...