Bonnie VS Paul pt.2

Me: Istg this story is so over the top but i'm not changing it now :D

"Alright Audino! Use Hyper Beam!" Bonnie shouted.

"Counter with Hydro Pump!" Paul ordered.

Both attacks collided and made a huge puff of smoke that seemed like it would take forever to disappear.

Bonnie smirked widely before giving Audino an order. "Run upto Gyarydos and use Pound!"

The hit successfully collided right onto Gyarydos's head weakening it by alot.

"Gyarydos quickly use Hyper Beam while it's still near!"

Gyarados quickly charged up a hyper beam to Audino who was still flying down to the ground unable to do anything but get hit.

"Audino!"

The smoke cleared and Audino was still standing, She looked at Bonnie with a reassuring face and stood up to still fight.

Bonnie smiled "Altight then! Give it all you've got! Giga Impact!"

"Ice beam!" Paul shouted. "Then use whirlpool to finish it off!"

The attacks collided... After a while the smoke cleared leaving Gyarados still standing In a mega-evolved form and Audino on the floor fainted.

"Audino is unable to battle! Gyarados is the winner!"

Bonnie sighed as she smiled down at Audino "Well, you did your best, Thank you Audino. Return."

Paul and Bonnie walked to the middle of the field and shook hands with a smile.

"That was a great match, I hope we can do this again  sometime." Paul said and smiled down at her.

"Me too, but next time, I'll come out as the winner."

Tbc

This is so bad! This is the first time in a while that I've done writing, but either way I hope you enjoyed and goodbye!