The Zoroa Part 7

Some of my crappy editing up there 👆 (yes that's my fav Pokémon)

Le next day....

Finally we get a break... honestly those people who torture Pokemon are so annoying.." Ash said when suddenly he heard a girl Pokemon scream "Oh my god again?"

They all ran to save the poor Pokemon and they was shocked. This was quite a rare Pokemon.

"What do you think your doing?!" Ash said with a blue aura forming around his body.

"Well this Pokemon .has some weird colouring so I want to make it normal again." The man spoke.

"Well that's not how it works. This Pokemon is rare on its own but with a colour like this it's even rarer. It's not even a shiny one." Ash explained.

"Well if you put it that way then.. maybe I can make some good money out of this.." the man said.

As hated people like this so he said. "I don't think that's happening." He walked up to the Pokemon.

"HEY! THATS MY POKEMON I DIDN'T GIVE YOU ANY PERMISSION TO TOUCH IT!" He said acting like a child.

"Well you haven't caught it so that doesn't give you permission to command me and it also doesn't give you permission to hurt it." He said in a dark tone while patching up the Zorua. "NOW SCRAM!"

The man got scared and ran away (little wimp) when ash was going the zorua asked Ash if she could come and he ofc said yes and named the Pokemon 'Amethyst' she liked that name and they also saved a family of Ralts Kirlia  Galade and a Gardevoir all being punished together and they joined Ash too. He was now back to where the memory of his father and his Lucario was hoping to get a favour from Arceus and Mew to revive him...

TBC.

Yeah.. I don't have much to say... Just so you know he will get one more not shiny Pokemon just a different colour and maybe a few normal shinys in the future. So hope you enjoyed sorry the chapters are short. Maybe one day i will improve this. Cya next time bye~ ❤️