Mega What Now!? Part 11

K so since no one commented on which ship they wanted it will be Ash X Lillie but in the future I will do different ships and Lillie won't be introduced until at-least chapter 14. And if you want Eevee to evolve then comment what you want her to evolve into and if no one comments then it won't evolve. Enjoy! And also the Litten name is Leaf.

Ash exitedly took the key stone off his wrist and a mega-stone out of the case and placed it onto the machine.

"Ok... This one is a... Pidgeotnite!" Gary said with an exited Ash to try it out. 

"Next!!!!" Ash said exitedly putting on the next one.

"This is a... Charizard X Mega Stone." Gary said when Again As put on the next.

"An Audinoite!" Then Ash put on the next while planning on giving the Audinoite to Bonnie.

"This is a... Sceptyleite!"

"A Miloticnite!? I've never heard of that one!" This made Ash really exited!

"Ok.. Next one is... A Gengarite."

"Lucarionite." This one made Ash really happy seems this was his second most Used Pokemon.

"This is a... Flygonnite!" Gary said.

"Ok last two! This one is..." Gary stood in shock for a moment which made everyone confused. "A-A Mewtwonite X"

Everyone stood in shock at what he said. 

"A-A What!?" Ash said in shock.

"N-next." Gary said he was shocked Mewtwo could become even more powerful than it already was. "This is... A-a Mewtwonite Y..." Everyone was even more shocked. Another one!? They thought Charizard was the only one who had another mega stone.

But then..... Ash fainted. Not because of shock. But because Arceus wanted him for something very important...

TBC. 

This one was pretty boring but we have a cliffhanger! I'll be seeing you later or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow morning. The morning is always boring. See you! ❤️