Trip VS. Ash! Pt.1

Ash was really exited to battle Trip and beat him yet again. He didn't like how Trip went back to his old self just like that. He did so much to try to make him change and he was proud when he finally did but then all of it was thrown away...
"Alright Pikachu! Thisis your time to shine!" Ash said to his partner who's cheeks were now sparking.
The time of battle:
'OK so when he is forced down to his last pokémon,  which I assume is Serperior, I'll send out Pikachu and we'll see who's really stronger..' Ash thought while grinning making his way to the battlefield.
"This is a 3 on 3 battle, which ever sides looses advances to the next round, battle begin!" Nanu said hiding his boredness and strong will to fall asleep.
"I'm not gonna loose this time you dipshit!" Trip said throwing a pokéball in the air revealing a Konkeldur.
"Dragonite! You're up!" Ash shouted happily.
"Rock smash" Trip shouted, sure he was going to win.
"Dodge and use Dragon Rush!" Ash commanded.
The hit landed perfectly, and due to Dragonites high level he won by a large space. Let's just say... Trip was mad... He then angrily took out Konkeldurr's Pokéball and threw another up silently. Revealing a blue Jellecent. "Hex."

"Counter with Thunder Punch!" Ash said enthusiastically.

Both attacks collided making a huge puff of smoke, since this happened in every league, they trained for it, so Dragonite tracked the Jellecent and used a Dragon Rage which knocked him out.

Trip was now down to his last Pokémon. How will this turn out?

TBC

Should I keep making battles or are they getting boring? Cause I can skip to Gary & Alains battle if ya'll want, if their are no comments to say by the time I come to do another chapter (which will be in hopefully two days, maybe even tomorrow) then I'll just make the rest until it's finished cya next time!

xx