Bonnie VS Clemont, And A Vision! Part 18

(Ik it was Lana VS Mallow next but that was in the anime already so you know who won).

"That was a great battle!" Ash complimented.

"Thanks Ash!" Lana said.

"But Bonnie you're battling Clemont next." Mallow said as Bonnie smirked.

"I'll show him that I'm stronger.." Bonnie said.

"Good luck!" Lillie said.

"Oh I don't need luck..."

"Well let's go watch!" Ash said exitedly.

"Yeah!" They all agreed.

"This is a 1 on 1 battle! Each side can use 1 Pokemon!" Olivia explained. "When either sides Pokemon are unable to battle the other wins! Battle Begin!"

"Go Luxray!" Clemont called.

"Florgess Come on out!" Bonnie called to the Pokemon. (This is the one she had)

"Use Grass Knot!" Bonnie shouted

"Dodge it!" Clemont shouted desperately. But it was too late. Luxray was already caught in the knot. "Luxray!"

"Now use petal blizzard!" Bonnie commanded.

"Can you still battle!?" Clemont asked, Luxray was very injured but it could still get up. "Alright! Use Volt Tackle!"

That was a stupid move since Volt Tackle deals damage to the user & Luxray would faint after using it & Florgess would still be standing. Florgess did get hit but she was still standing. But Luxray on the other hand...

"Luxray is unable to battle! That means Bonnie from Lumios City wins!" Olivia announced as Clemont walked out angrily.

"I thought this was going to be more entertaining.." Bonnie mumbled taking out Florgesses pokeball. "You did great Florgess now take a rest." 

The crowd cheered. They knew that was the Lumios City gym leader and she took him out in like 5-8 minutes.

"Bonnie that was a great battle!" Max congratulated while walking to the battle field.

"Thank you!" Bonnie said giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking away. 

"OoOoOoO." The group said together.

"Shut up!" Bonnie said angrily.

"Ok ok but we're going to watch Max's battle cmon!"

Meanwhile with Olympia. (That's her name right)?

"Oh no..!" Olympia said in worry.

"What is it Olympia?" One of the psychics said in worry.

"I have to get to the Alola Region quick!" Olympia said.

"May i ask why?" The psychic asked as Olympia shown her vision which made her look in horror. "I'll get the other gym leaders and let them know what's going on!"

"Thank you." Olympia said.

Tbc

What could have left them in horror? What was her vision? A person? A Pokemon? Find out later in the next chapter! Bye!