Prologue

i had no idea what to call this because its not part 1, so idk what it is. so its now part 0.5 :)

~~~~

The wind softly blew through the trees, making the leaves shake and the flowers on the forest floor tilt. The bright green grass swayed with them, sunlight beaming through the foliage to create more life.

The sky, a bright baby blue, had little to no clouds covering it up, though a few white and light grey odd shapes appeared here and there. Those that were there moved slowly, barely visible to the eye.

Birds chirped in the trees, and bugs were scattered across the ground. Rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, amongst other things, happily munched on whatever food they had scavenged earlier.

And then, everything turned still.

The only new movement was that of a man, who carried a scowl so menacing everything froze in fear.

His sharp eyes scanned every tree branch, every rock, every leaf, every blade of grass, and every flower. Nothing was left unseen.

The little bugs that littered the ground seemed to shrink when the man came closer, wanting to hide from the strange aura that seemed to eminate from him.

When the man moved, another was spotted behind him. Though, this one seemed more....delicate. Happy. Bright.

He wore a purple and white flower crown, and pouted as his smaller legs attempted to keep up with the more stern looking male.

"Wait up!" He yelled.

The man sighed, but slowed.

"You were the one who just stormed into my house and demanded I come with you!" The boy pouted.

The animals that had fallen silent looked on with interest, as the older looking one pinched the bridge of his nose.

"If you don't shut up, I'll do something I regret,"

"Like what mister? You didn't even tell me your name! Or why you dragged me from my home!"

He groaned, before turned around to face the smaller, "Say one more word, and I-"

"One more word," Was giggled.

The flower crown had fallen when the boy was knocked unconcious and thrown over a shoulder.

"Aish, and they insisted he was the one they wanted," Namjoon carried the boy with no interest if he got smacked with a branch or his head lolled uncomfortably.

His demeanor brightened immensely when his house, or mansion, was spotted in the distance.

They had kept hidden for years, hundreds of years in fact. Happy and content.

But then Hoseok and Yoongi had to get bored and lonely, didn't they?

Everyone else had their loves, or whoever they deemed their mate, sure.

But couldn't they just mate each other? Make Namjoon's life a little easier?

The one time he lets them go out, they call dibs on the same person. The poor boy was naive, and lived alone. Had no family and was very easily swayed. He had no idea what he was about to encounter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah so

this is it lmao

s hobi's bday for me uwu, happy bday baby <33