Part 6

Jungkook turned the doorknob as quietly as he could, hoping, praying that Jin wasn't in the room.

"Jiminie?" He muttered.

"What you doin' Kook?" Jimin asked from where he was lounging on his bed. He had a book in his hands, and he lazily flipped the torn pages every few seconds.

"I don't know Taehyung," Jungkook started, "But he shouldn't be here."

Jimin grinned, thankful that someone else understood his perspective. Taehyung would too, if he knew. "Now, how do we get him out?"

"We tell him the truth?" Jungkook suggested, laying next to Jimin when the elder pat the other side of the bed.

Jimin shook his head, "No good. He probably won't believe us. Plus, he's taken a liking to them both. Frankly, it's disgusting."

Sighing, Jungkook moved a little closer to Jimin, "I'm not.....sure I wanna be here either."

Jimin almost stopped breathing, "..what?"

"I just.....Namjoon said it himself. We're nothing but living bloodbags! We have no use in society anymore except for low-level shitty jobs that are basically slaves! Anyone who knows about vampires knows that humans are only a food source anymore!"

Jimin wanted to disagree, wanted to defend people -creatures- like his Jinnie, but Jungkook was right. As a much stronger species, vampires reigned over humans, even the ones who were oblivious.

And when people mysteriously went missing, or died and had 2 specifically placed holes in their neck? There was no case. That was it, that person was now dead to the world.

"Kookie," Jimin mumbled, "Namjoon loves you, Jinnie loves me-"

"How do you know that?" Jungkook couldn't breathe, his chest was tight, his head was swimming. "H-how do y-you know h-he-"

Looking for reassurance, he looked at Jimin with wide, tear filled eyes.

But he was offered nothing but the view of Jimin hiding his face while tears coated his cheeks.

"K-k-kook," Jimin cried, "He-he doesn't-"

"Jiminie?"

That was Taehyung, Taehyung was outside his door-

"Min are you okay? Are-are you crying?"

They heard a thump, "Min should I go tell Hoseok to get Jin? Jiminie please, are you okay?"

"Taeh-Taehyungie come i-in," Jimin sniffled, relieved when the door did creak open.

Taehyung looked shocked, more so when he spotted Jungkook, both of them crying.

"Is there something I can do?" Was the first thing he asked though, rather than who Jungkook was, or why they were crying.

"C-come here," Jimin waved him over, and brought him into the mess of blankets and pillows and tears and it was kind of gross, but it made Jimin feel a million times better.

"I'm guessing you're Jungkook," Taehyung grinned, once his head was pressed to Jungkook's chest. Jimin's fault for randomly pulling him into the bed.

"Y-yeah."

"I'd like to say nice to meet you, but I can say that once you two drink some water and take a nap."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "W-why that?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Dunno. Feel like it's what you should do after you cry. Drink a shit ton of water then pass the absolute fuck out."

It got both of them to laugh, however quiet or short. Taehyung smiled, he made them laugh.

"T-thought you weren't su-supposed to swear," Jimin hiccuped, pulling until Taehyung faced him, so he could press his face into the younger's chest.

"Who cares? My soulmate and his best friend are sad, no rules apply here."

Someone sniffled, Taehyung couldn't tell who, so he turned on his back and tugged them both to his chest, arms protectively around them. They both melted into him, and Jimin moved until his face was pressed in Taehyung's neck.

Thinking the other two had as well as their breathing had evened out, as well as feeling safe and warm, it was no suprise how easy he fell asleep.

"Jiminie, you awake?" Jungkook whispered, after about 10 minutes. He wanted to make sure Taehyung was fast asleep before he talked to Jimin.

"Yeah Jungkookie?"

"Taehyungie shouldn't be here," He mumbled.

"I know Koo," Jimin whispered back, more tears clouding his eyes. He blinked them away and wrapped his arms tighter around the boy.

~~~~

"But they're sleeping in the same fucking bed!"

"Just calm down, okay? Leave them be, they look tired. Look how nicely Taehyung is sleeping. No nightmares, or screaming. Isn't it nice?"

"Jin! Don't you get it? They're in the same bed!"

Jimin peered one eye open, holding Taehyung more protectively when he saw the 4 other males standing in the doorway. He looked over Taehyung to make sure Jungkook was okay, and grabbed his hand that had been lying on Taehyung's stomach.

"Oh, good morning Jiminie."

Jimin stayed quiet, only resting his head back in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Low growls made him freeze, but he took a deep breath and ignored them.

"Jiminie?"

"Go away," He muttered.

The vibrations against his neck must have stirred Taehyung, as he groaned and pulled Jungkook more towards him, and turned his head to Jimin.

Jimin let one eye open, squinting at the bright room lights, "If you wake them so help me-"

"Jiminie, what has gotten into you lately?" Jin frowned, stepping towards the bed.

The small movement made Jimin flinch back, almost hitting his head on the board connected to the bed.

"Jimin?"

"I said g-go away."

Jin's eyebrows furrowed, and his arms were outstretched, but he backed away. Something flickered across his face before his eyes widened, "Are you scared of us?"

"Leave u-us alone," Jimin muttered, internally panicking when all 4 of them moved forward. He cursed to himself when Jungkook stirred, and his doe eyes opened slowly, blinking to adjust to the light.

"Min?"

Namjoon, who had been silent, looked at him sadly, "Koo-"

"Namjoon," Jungkook muttered, rubbing his eyes wearily. He looked to Jimin, then Taehyung, frowning. "Why are you guys here?"

"We couldn't find Taehyung," Hoseok said, trying not to completely lose his mind. "And then Namjoon couldn't find you."

Jimin's lips tugged downward, moving a little closer to Taehyung, if that was possible.

"Well you found us," Jungkook said quietly, "Now please leave."

3 of 4 of them scoffed simultaniously, weirding them out.

"We're not leaving," Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I don't trust you with him."

"If you won't leave," Jimin glared, "Then we will."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1039

ngl i thought i posted this foreeever ago

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!