Part 4

Jimin threw himself onto Taehyung's lap, slapping his thigh as he laughed.

"I'm really that funny huh?" Taehyung said between giggles, resting his back against the wall.

"Yes! I chose the right soulmate," Jimin grinned, sitting back up.

"So what's the deal? If I'm really their boyfriend, why didn't we meet before?" Taehyung suddenly asked, making Jimin tense slightly.

The elder stilled, before slowly pushing himself off of Taehyung, "I-I don't really know. Anything. I don't know anything about anything. No more questions, thank you for your time," Jimin scrambled to get up, only to be pulled by the bottom of his shirt.

"Why are you acting weird? What is going on that I don't know about?"

Taehyung scanned his face, frowning when he saw how panicked Jimin looked.

"Holy shit what the fuck is on your neck?" He asked, pointing to the giant mark on the right side of his neck. How hadn't he noticed before?

Jimin blushed, hiking up the collar on his shirt, "Jin happened. I said no more questions,"

"Dude is he a vampire? Let me see that!"

"No, it's......embarassing," Jimin mumbled, leaning away.

Taehyung sat back immediately, not wanting to make Jimin upset, "Fine. If you really feel uncomfortable,"

His pout was extremely convincing, and Jimin cracked instantly.

"I mean...it's not that embarrassing," He muttered, pulling down his collar slightly.

"Dude it looks like a vampire bit you, and you're saying Jin Hyung did this? Are you sure?"

Jimin pushed his hands away, "Yes I am sure, dumbass. I was there,"

"Jeez prick, I was just curious," He pouted.

Jimin cooed, "Aish, stop being so cute,"

"I didn't do anything!"

"And? You're still cute,"

Lying on Taehyung once more, Jimin sighed in content. It was nice to see another human besides Jungkook, it wasn't often he got to go out and see people. Taehyung was warm, and his heartbeat was comforting. Plus, he was funny and giggled and was adorable.

They heard a tapping noise at the door, and turned to see Yoongi tapping his foot.

"Can you stop flirting with my boyfriend please? I could always go get Jin, and see what he th-"

"No!" Jimin flung himself forward, desperately shaking his hands, "Don't get Jin, please,"

The last thing he would want was Jin thinking he was flirting with Taehyung, that would never ever end well. Jin wasn't violent by any means, but he was possessive.

"Then stop flirting with my baby, please and thank you,"

Taehyung giggled, poking Jimin with his foot, "Get up dummy, it's not like he's gonna hurt you. Yoongi won't hurt you,"

"Debatable," Jimin muttered.

"If he hurts you I'll ignore him."

Jimin smirked, glancing at the annoyed face Yoongi was making, "Deal,"

~~~~

Jimin sighed, running a hand over his face.

Taehyung was innocent, he had no idea.

He felt extremely bad for the boy.

But what could he do? He couldn't overpower 2 vampires, and Jin wouldn't help him, not for something like this. Jin approved of Taehyung, and that was that.