Part 1

Taehyung yawned, rubbing his eyes with his fists. His eyes stayed closed as he tried to adjust to the bright white light he could tell was directly above him.

"He's so cute I can't-" He heard someone say, and he almost smiled.

He cracked one eye open to see who it was, and frowned when he saw 6 people towering over him.

"Morning love," Someone with a bright smile said.

"W-who are you?"

"You don't remember me darling?" The bright smiled redheaded one asked, "I'm Hoseok!"

The blonde one tilted his chin up, a smirk on his, unfairly hot, face, "Yoongi,"

"B-but who are you? Why am I here?"

"Baby, what's wrong? You live here, we're your boyfriends," Hoseok frowned, leaning down next to the bed to thumb over his cheek.

Taehyung shivered, Hoseok's hand was cold. He jerked away quickly, pushing himself back.

The other 4 in the room nodded to each other, before leaving the others alone.

"Boyfriends?" Taehyung squeaked, pushing himself up on the bed.

The sheets pooled at his waist, and he was suddenly aware of how little clothes he had on. A, basically see through, baggy shirt, and what seemed like short shorts, though he couldn't quite see under the sheets.

He brought the sheets up, self conscious.

"Yes, boyfriends," Yoongi sat on the bed, gently taking the younger's face in his hands, "You don't look so good baby, did you not sleep well last night? Did you have another nightmare?"

"I'm s-sorry. But I don't remember you guys. I d-don't know where I am," He sniffled, and his eyes became teary, "I don't k-know or re-remember anything,"

Hoseok cooed, kissing his forehead, "Don't cry my love, we'll figure this out. Maybe Yoongi and I can take you some places to see if you remember them? Places you love?"

"Good idea Hobi," Yoongi nodded. He turned back to Taehyung with a glint in his eyes that Taehyung wasn't sure he liked, "Let's get you dressed pumpkin."

Taehyung blushed, "I-I'm okay, thank you. I j-just need some clothes?"

"Let's not make him uncomfortable," Hoseok glared, "He doesn't remember, so he probably doesn't trust us right now,"

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, thankful for the more cheerful one of his......boyfriends.

That felt weird to say. He wanted to say they were lying, but he didn't remember, and couldn't quite say. Plus, he was clearly in their house, and they knew him, and seemed to like him. He just.....felt off.

"I guess," Yoongi mumbled, "Whatever. There are extra clothes in the drawer over there, but you usually just wear some of ours."

"I d-don't-"

"If you don't want to that's fine," Hoseok's smile comforted him, and he nodded and relaxed.

Yoongi grumbled as he got up from the bed, 'accidentally' pushing Hoseok as he made for the door.

"I'm gonna go get ready," Yoongi slammed the door, making Taehyung flinch.

"Don't mind him love," Hoseok shook his head, "We just....it's a little hard to think that you don't remember us. He's probably just really sad. You mean the world to us."

Taehyung's eyebrows turned down, and his lips matched, "I'm sorry, I wish I could remember,"

"It's okay. It's not your fault," Hoseok sighed.

"W-why can't I remember though? I don't remember anything, I d-don't.....where's my family? W-"

Hoseok pulled him up from the bed, pressing a kiss to the crown of his head, "We'll go get some food, and then you can ask us any questions you have, okay?"

Taehyung nodded, trying not to shift away from the touch.

"I'm gonna go look for Yoongi alright? I'll come back in 10 minutes, and I expect you to be dressed, teeth brushed, and whatever else you need to do,"

Once Hoseok had left, Taehyung hesitantly looked through the clothes in the dresser, picking out whatever looked most comfortable.

None of the clothes were particularly amazing, he disliked most of them, and usually wouldn't wear them in a million years, but it was better then what he had slept in.

A tight fitting, white long-sleeved shirt tucked into white washed, ripped blue jeans wasn't completely comfortable, but it was better than the leather pants he found. The outfit overall was cute, but it wasn't what he wanted to wear.

He wanted something fluffy, and baggy, and sweatpants, and preferably pastel-

He was getting ahead of himself.

Vaguely, he wondered why none of his clothes fit his style, but assumed he had been expirimenting. He was sure he had some other clothes somewhere, even if Yoongi had said he usually wore their clothes.

After finding an unused toothbrush, as he didn't know where his was, and washing his face, what he assumed was his usual morning routine, he sat on his bed and fiddled with the rips on his jeans.

"Oh, you're ready," Hoseok smiled, "Good. We're just waiting for Yoongi to get his ass off the couch, he almost fell asleep again,"

Taehyung nodded, wrapping his arms around himself, trying to hide his top half, as he stood up. The shirt made him self conscious, made him want to throw on the biggest, fluffiest jumper ever.

"You look gorgeous," Hoseok commented, pulling the younger's hands into his own.

Taehyung flushed, trying to pull his hands back, "T-thank you,"

Hoseok turned to face the door, one of Taehyung's hands still in his, jumping slightly when Yoongi appeared, glaring at where their hands connected.

"Ready?" The eldest asked.

Taehyung nodded, moving behind Hoseok slightly, hiding himself.

"He's really not that scary," Hoseok laughed, feeling the fists clutching the back of his shirt. "For you, he's just a teddy bear, no need to be scared my love,"

"I'm n-not scared," Taehyung muttered, though his shaky hands betrayed him when he faced Yoongi again.

"I'm not mean," Yoongi pouted, "I'm just a little grumpy today,"

"S-sorry, I know it's because of me," Taehyung whispered, looking at the ground, "I really do wish I could remember,"

"It's okay baby," Yoongi lifted up his chin, "You'll remember. And even if you don't, we can just make new memories, right Hoseok?"

"Right. You don't have to remember, we still love you,"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1047 words

ngl i have some evil shit planned for this one

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!