Part 2

Taehyung kept his head down as they led him outside, confused when there were no cars, even if their house was a giant mansion.

As if they read his mind, Yoongi laughed, "We don't use cars. We don't really ever go anywhere, and when we do, we walk. Hoseok and I are going to take you to some places in the woods that you will hopefully remember,"

"But what if I get tired? I'm not the most fit person out there," He muttered, kicking a rock off of the driveway.

"We'll carry you, you're not heavy, it'll be fine,"

"But I am-"

Yoongi cut him off with a glare, "You aren't. You aren't bothering us either,"

"How'd you know what I was going to say?" Taehyung asked, frowning.

Hoseok laughed nervously, though it just sounded like a regular laugh to Taehyung, "We've known you for a while love, you're easy to read,"

Taehyung nodded, putting his hands in his back pockets as he walked. He looked at the ground as they moved, scared he would trip over a branch and fall flat on his face. The last thing he wanted to do was embarrass himself in front of his supposed boyfriends. His very very hot, supposed boyfriends.

He heard Yoongi choke on a laugh and turned his head, looking behind him at the elder.

He watched Hoseok roll his eyes before flicking Yoongi on the shoulder.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything's fine peach," Hoseok smiled brightly, and he nodded, turning back around.

He had no clue why he was in front, he didn't know where they were going. So he stopped with a sheepish smile and waited for the two to catch up, "I don't.....I don't know where we're going,"

"That's a shame, we were hoping you would remember if we lagged behind," Yoongi sighed, "We're almost there, just follow me,"

Taehyung picked up his pace when he fell behind, almost running to keep up with their fast steps.

"G-guys," He called, out of breath. He really wasn't in running shape.

Hoseok turned, holding back a grin when Taehyung smiled nervously. "Yeah love?"

"I um. Can you guys not walk so fast? Please?"

Yoongi smiled widely, stopping completely so he could catch up. Once Taehyung was next to him, Yoongi grabbed his hand and began pulling him gently.

Hoseok grabbed his other hand, leaving him flustered and unable to think properly.

They only let go when they stopped at a small waterfall, surrounded by wildlife and greenery, flowers of every color and size.

He gaped at the scenery, "What even...?"

"You love this place," Yoongi gently pushed him forward, towards a tree which he then realized was a treehouse.

"You still don't remember huh?" Hoseok asked, though he didn't look too suprised.

"No, and I'm really sorry," He apologized, staring up at the ladder.

The older two only sighed, giving each other a look before shrugging.

"It's alright," Hoseok grinned, "You still want to ask us some questions?"

Taehyung giggled to himself once he had reached the top, looking down at them, "Yeah, if that's okay,"

Hoseok climbed up the ladder much quicker than he did, sitting next to him inside, leaning against the hole which served as a window.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but followed them, lazily pulling himself up.

"So....when did we start..."

"Dating?" Hoseok asked, recieving a nod.

"3 years ago," Yoongi answered, at the same time as Hoseok said "4 years,"

He raised an eyebrow, as Yoongi nudged Hoseok with his elbow.

"Uhm, we met before you and Yoongi did," Hoseok explained.

"Oh, that makes sense," Taehyung nodded, "So how did we meet?"

"I bumped into you, and your drink spilled, so I offered to buy you a new one. And then we started dating, and then I introduced you to Yoongi,"

Taehyung tilted his head, "Then how did Yoongi and I start dating, if you and I already were?"

"I was really jealous, of course, but you said you still loved me, and would choose me if you needed to," Hoseok started with a smirk, ignoring Yoongi's glare, "But then Yoongi and I agreed we could both date you, and that made you happy, so we were happy,"

"Oh, okay. I really wish I could remember this, I'm upset that I can't remember how we met," He pouted.

Yoongi shrugged, "It's not your fault. We'll try to figure out why you can't remember,"

"Yeah, anything for you!" Hoseok agreed.

~~~~

Taehyung frowned to himself, hands tugging his hair in frustration.

He just wanted to remember.

No matter what he thought of, or how many memories they told him, nothing came to mind.

He didn't even remember his childhood, or his parents, or anything.

What was wrong with him?

One of the worst parts, was how uncomfortable he felt with Hoseok and Yoongi.

He felt weird when they held his hand, or tried to kiss him. So he flinched back.

It made their smiles fall, and sometimes he even thought they looked annoyed.

Maybe if he remembered, he would be happy with them, or would feel comfortable with skinship with them.

It's not that he didn't like them, no. He really did, even if he only had 3 days of memories with them.

The last 3 days had been Yoongi and Hoseok trying to take him to places they had supposedly had many memories, but nothing struck him. It all felt new, like he had never been there before.

Even strolling around the house, everywhere was unfamiliar. He had gotten lost 5 separate times trying to get back to his room, and he had to yell for Hoseok to come get him.

"Stop thinking so hard baby, I can hear you thinking from downstairs," Yoongi frowned, rubbing away the crease in between his eyebrows.

"I just....I'm frustrated," He sighed.

"I know, trust me. I know,"

Hoseok shut his door gently, "Hey love, can we talk?"

Taehyung nodded, still not used to all of the pet names.

"I think we need to remind you of the rules," Hoseok sat next to him, while Yoongi leaned against the dresser.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1025 words hoes

am currently playing minecraft with my soulmate uwu

they're actually the best so like....go follow them pls JiminieHasGotJams11

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!