Part 10

did u really think i was just gonna leave u with an april fools chapter? hoe i dont fucking think so
-

"This is so cool!"

Taehyung gaped as they drove around Seoul, finding their way to the apartment. Jimin was driving, Jungkook had shotgun, and Taehyung had been stuck in the back alone.

"Isn't it? It's been so long since I've been here, I honestly forgot how amazing it is." Jimin sighed.

Taehyung was enamored by the tall buildings, the bright lights, and the many, many people that roamed the streets. They had gotten in late, having trouble with renting a car and finding ID's and the usual things.

"It's pretty cool." Jungkook shrugged. "It's not that cool. But. It's cool."

"Oh shut it muscle bunny." Taehyung glared. "It's amazing and you know it."

Jungkook raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, didn't mean to offend you, Your Highness."

"That's right, bow to your King."

Jimin stiffled a laugh, trying to focus on the road rather then the conversation at hand. He gasped loudly when a familiar building (it looked exactly like the rest to Taehyung, all tall, intimidating buildings) came into view, taking a sharp right into a parking garage.

"C'mon guys!" He grinned, putting the car in park and sprinting to the elevator which was around 30 feet from where they had parked.

"He's so excited, you ever been here?" Taehyung asked, letting Jungkook's arm drape around his shoulders/

"No, but I've been told about it."

Taehyung grinned at how excited Jimin was, not having seen the older man smile this much. He looked as if he had won the lottery, not gone home.

Home. Taehyung supposed it felt nice, going home. After being in one place so long-Jimin had told him he had been at the mansion for years-and being unhappy there, Taehyung tried to see how it made Jimin so unexplicibly happy.

"Let's go before he explodes." Jungkook laughed, seeing Jimin practically vibrate to go up to the floor his apartment was.

Taehyung let Jungkook lead him, dragging his feet tiredly. He hadn't slept very well on the short flight, nightmares about the plane crashing leaving him gasping for air.

"Want me to carry you?"

Taehyung snorted. "Yeah, but I doubt-"

"Don't..." Jimin pulled them into the open elevator after a beat of silence. "Don't ever doubt his capabilities my dear Taehyungie, he will win out of spite."

Jungkook smirked, flexing his muscles. "Spite and strength."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Mostly spite."

"Well in that case-" Taehyung hummed, smiling playfully. "Then I doubt that you, Jeon Jungkook, can carry me the rest of the way to Jimin's apartment-"

"Done."

"-And wherever else we go for the next 2 days."

Jungkook only smirked, cracking his knuckles.

As soon as the elevator doors dinged open, Jungkook had swept Taehyung off of his feet and carried him as if he was a feather.

"Do I weigh anything to you?" Taehyung muttered, a bit angrily.

"It's like holding a couple of grapes." Jungkook shrugged, following Jimin.

(A/N: b99 reference understand it pls)

"Ugh, I should start going to the gym with you." Jimin frowned, patting his pockets. "I haven't worked out in forever, all I ever did was sit on my ass and eat ice cream."

"And yet you're still a twig."

"Hey! I'm a twig with abs, thank you very much."

Taehyung drowned them out, focusing on the walls of the hallway. They were a dull grey. No decorations, only seemingly endless doors.

Quite terrifying, if Taehyung was being honest. But it was just a hallway, and it led to something Jimin clearly loved very much.

"You space out a lot." Jimin said, face now only milimeters away from Taehyung's.

Taehyung yelped, jumping slightly in Jungkook's arms.

"Cute." Jimin grinned. "Anyways, welcome to my home! Our home now!"

Taehyung was set down gently, though he turned to leaning on Jimin when his legs decided they were done for the day.

They were stood in a living room, a greatly sized one at that. The couch was off to the left side, a cool grey that matched the kitchen from what Taehyung could see of it. In front of the couch was a small coffee table, littered with outdated magazines, dead flowers, and dust.

In fact, the whole place was covered in dust.

Taehyung sneezed, loud and almost obnoxious.

"Wow. Your sneeze does not match how cute you are. Aren't you supposed to have a fairy sneeze like Jimin?"

Taehyung pouted. "Don't make fun of me, I can't control how I sneeze."

Jimin pinched his cheek gently. "Well I don't think it's obnoxious. It's kind of loud, but a sneeze is a sneeze. No one fucking cares."

"It's dusty." Jungkook pointed out, casually walking over to the coat rack, hands in his pockets. He brought one hand out to gently trail it along the coat rack, grimicing at the dust. He rubbed his thumb and forefinger together before rejoining the other two.

"No duh." Jimin snorted. "No one's been in here for years."

"Is that safe?"

"Dunno, don't care." Jimin eyes the room for a second. "I think I have some cleaning supplies in a closet somewhere. But I definitely don't have enough. Jungkook, go to the nearest store and get some? And food?"

"Ugh fine," He muttered. "But only because I love you and you're letting me stay with you for free."

"Bitch who said you're staying here for free? Your ass is getting a job and paying me rent."

Taehyung bit his lip to hide his laughs, before a thought occured and he pouted. "Jiminie what about me? I dunno if I can get one!"

Jimin seemed to ponder for a moment, before he smiled. "Of course not. You get to stay here with me! Maybe-only if you want-I can get you a job at a vet or something? An animal shelter? I noticed you like animals!"

Taehyung gasped. "I would love that!"

Jungkook snatched Jimin's keys with a pout. "I'm already forgotten. Middle child problems."

(A/N: ive been a middle child for 10 weeks and ive been forgotten lmao)

Taehyung frowned, stopping Jungkook before he could leave. "I didn't forget you. I could never!"

Jungkook patted the shorter's head, smiling slightly. "Yeah I know, I'm teasing. Love you both, I'll be back in a bit."

"Bye Koo! Love you too!" Taehyung grinned, stepping back, accidentally bumping into Jimin. He smiled apologetically at the elder, turning back to Jungkook after.

"Love you middle child." Jimin teased.

-

1092 words hoes

ok but what if me saying it was an aprils fools joke was actually the joke, so chapter 9.5 actually happened and this was just a dream?????

nah too much work

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!