Part 8

"Finally, there you are!"

Jimin pulled Taehyung into a hug, a few seconds later also including Jungkook.

"I was so worried they got to you." Jimin sighed, "We gotta go though, I'd rather not escape Jin just for Hoseok to appear out of nowhere."

Taehyung sniffled, and they only just realized he was crying.

"Oh Taehyungie-"

"Y-you left me."

Jimin gently cradeled Taehyung's face, Jungkook running a hand over the youngest's back, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to. But I thought that if we gave you time to go ahead, maybe they would stop us and then that would give you enough time so they couldn't easily get to you."

"B-but I w-was scared an-and I didn't know where I w-was going-"

Jungkook shushed him, hugging him tightly again, "We know, and we're sorry. But we'd rather you be scared then dead."

Taehyung took a deep breath, hiding in the crook of Jungkook's neck, "I-I-"

"It's okay, I promise," Jimin muttered, soothingly rubbing circles on Taehyung's hand, "Do you want us to explain now or when we get to Seoul?"

"S-Seoul?"

"Mhm, we need to get away from them, but they'll think we went to Busan, because that's where Jungkook and I are from."

"W-where are we now?"

"Daegu."

Taehyung nodded, "O-okay. When we g-get to Seoul. How- how are we getting there?"

Jungkook looked around, frowning when he saw how dark it had gotten, "Guys we should go, there must be a motel we can stay at or something. We're going by train in the morning."

"How long have you been planning this?"

"I've been thinking about leaving for a while," Jimin muttered, leading them to a bright sign, a local motel, "At least 4 months. I just-I just never had a real reason. I was sure I would've died, and I didn't really have anyone to die for at that point. Of course Jungkook, but he seemed happy and the last thing I ever want is to make you guys unhappy."

The motel owner was happy to accomodate them, offering either 3 separate rooms or one for all 3 of them.

Jimin hesitated, he didn't want them separated, but he wasn't sure how Taehyung would feel if they were sleeping in the same room, maybe even bed.

"One room is fine," Taehyung smiled, taking the key, "Thank you."

"Hey where'd you get the money?" Jungkook asked, once Taehyung had unlocked their room.

Jimin shrugged, "I've been..."

"You've been taking it from Jin, huh?"

"It's not like he needs it." He muttered.

Taehyung giggled, though it didn't sound normal, "Why would vampires need money?"

"You believe us?"

Taehyung plopped on the bed-there was only one, thankfully a king-with a blank face, "I don't want to. It sounds ridiculous. But...it also makes sense. I just-I'm scared."

"Jimin and I get it. Boy do we get it," Jungkook sat next to him, "I was only, what? 16 at the time?"

"When you found out? Yeah, and then you were barely 18 when Namjoon asked you."

Taehyung poked Jungkook's cheek, "So how old are you guys now?"

"22!" Jimin announced proudly, grinning when Jungkook stuck his tongue out.

"Oh, Jungkook?"

"20, but my birthday is in September so I'm older than you!"

Taehyung scoffed, "I'm not calling either of you Hyung, you can take that shit and leave with it."

Both held their hands up in surrended, eyes wide at his sudden fiesty attitude.

"So...what time tomorrow morning?" Taehyung asked.

"As soon as possible," Jimin started, "They're probably still looking for us, but we can't go anywhere at night. I doubt they care enough to come and kidnap us with witnesses, so...tomorrow as soon as we wake up. Whoever wakes up first wakes the others up, deal?"

"Deal!" The two younger agreed, pulling Jimin until he joined them on the bed.

~~~~

Jungkook groaned, the sudden light in his eyes an awful wake-up call.

"Up up up!" Taehyung grinned, turning to the two lying on the bed.

Jimin grumbled, rolling on his side. Still sleepy, he unknowingly rolled too far, rolling off the bed and onto the floor. He screeched, coming face-to-floor with the carpet.

Taehyung stared in shock for a second, before he burst out laughing. He laughed so hard he fell next to Jimin, hands clutching his stomach.

Jungkook glared at the both of them, "I hate you. Fucking idiots. Loud fuckers."

"Yikes. Well Mr. Grumpy Fuckface," Taehyung kneeled next to the bed, leaning on his arms on the mattress, "I got us breakfast, so I'd like a 'thank you' and an 'I'm sorry for being a douchy dickbag'. Go on."

"Yeah he's not a morning person." Jimin groaned, rubbing his hip.

"I can see that. I still haven't gotten my apology and-"

"Sorry," Jungkook murmered, "And thanks, for food. Now give me the fucking food."

Taehyung pouted, "You're mean. I don't like you as much as I did yesterday."

Jungkook sat up, sheets pooling around his waist, showing off his-bare?-chest. Taehyung squeaked, dropping back to the floor, "Where's your s-shirt?"

Jimin laughed as Jungkook scratched his head, confused.

"TaeTae's flustered," Jimin cooed, tackling Taehyung in a hug, "You're cute."

"Flustered? Wh-oh. Oh." Jungkook smirked, leaning over the bed, "Aw, how cute."

"D-don't tease me!"

"Sorry bubs," Jimin stood up with a yawn, "So where's that food?"

Taehyung peeked out from behind his fingers, hiding once more when Jungkook stretched, showing off his torso, "U-um. They're gonna be here s-soon."

"Jungkook put on a shirt, he's dying."

"Am not!"

Though he denied, it was clear that he was-at the least-extremely flustered. Cheeks red, hiding behind his shaky hands, eyes looking anywhere but Jungkook.

Jungkook pouted, but rolled and grabbed his shirt from last night.

"Okay, once we eat, we leave, got it?"

Jimin clapped excitedly when their doorbell rang, jumping to go get it.

"Wait!" Jungkook yelled.

"What?"

"Taehyung, did you already pay?" He asked, looking around for whever the hell Jimin kept his money.

Taehyung grinned, "Didn't have to, they said it's included in the room!"

"Oh, that's awesome!" Jimin giggled, "I didn't even know that!"

The doorbell was incessant, and Jimin opened it with a smile.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1055 words

yeah so everyone in my algebra 2 class thinks they failed the test sjsjsj

also i just got back into doing my nails (i havent in a while because i started biting them again because stress lmao) and i feel so much better wtfff

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!