Liked It

VENUS POV

He inserted the whole thing into me in a single push. I scream because of the pain it caused in my crotch area. His manhood is too big for me to handle in a single go. I unconsciously gripped his hair and was afraid he would shout at me but instead he moaned.

"Adonis please take it slow"

This is an every time sentence I say to him but he never listens. He loves to bang my flower and wouldn't even give it time to recover.

He snuggled into my neck and said "Sure kitten"

Did I? Did I hear it correctly? I stayed there unmoved. Did he say ok? Or is it also one of his psychopathic games?

He held my hip and moved me up and down slowly. His manhood sliding in and out flesh felt... to be honest soo good. My moans and his rhythmic grunts fill the car. We both were high on lust. He increased the pace, increasing the pleasure even more.

His softness made me forget the previous happenings. I don't know why I am feeling this but hope I don't regret it tomorrow.

The temperature in the car rose, making both of us sweaty. But nothing matters. Neither to him nor to me. I was at the edge of my release and buried my head into his neck, biting his skin giving him a hickey for the first time. His grunts and panting became louder and heavier.

"Adonis I-i am goi-ng to-" I could not form words.

We both came at the same time, our juices mixed together. We did not talk. Only our heavy breathing was audible. I was left with no energy. I hugged for the soothing warmth radiating from his body. He ran his fingers through my locks, tempting me into slumber.

ADONIS POV

She enjoyed it. She enjoyed me inside her.

I pat her head and run my fingers through her soft jasmine-smelling hair. Her soft, deep breaths and calm face were so beautiful. I wish to stay like this forever, her in my arms, nothing but just she and me.

"I love you kitten" I hope she heard my confession.

I remove my shirt and put it on her. I don't want others to see what is mine. Only mine. The 'mine' word gives me happiness and satisfaction. She was even sexier in my shirt. What is she doing to me? Just now we completed and already I am craving for another round?

I have decided. Hereafter, she is going to wear only my shirt inside the home. No other dress is allowed. I want her to smell like me. I want to sniff the mix of our scent every day. Oh, God! I am going to love this new rule a lot.

I place her on the adjacent seat and drive to our mansion. I carry her inside our home. She circles her legs around my hips. I smile. Her simple moves make me smile. I don't care if she did it consciously or unconsciously. She did it and only that matters.

I place my kitten on the bed but she refused to leave the hold around my hip

I place my kitten on the bed but she refused to leave the hold around my hip. This is the sweetest thing I got from her. I want to cherish this moment. I sleep along with her, hugging her tightly mentally deciding to never let her go.

.Never.

This is the best day of my life with her. And I wish every day will be like today.

I know it's kinda short cause I wrote in a hurry.

WORDS: 618