Rose Garden

ADONIS POV

"Feeling comfortable, Mr. Adonis?" The doctor asked soothingly with a pat over my shoulder.

"Yes, doctor" I answered while lying on the soft couch with my eyes closed.

"So... How long did you keep your wife in captive"

Captive...

Guilt hit me hard. Did I keep her like some prisoner? Or like some animal? Didn't I treat her generously?

The doctor cleared his throat, pulling me back from my thoughts.

"One year and three months"

He hummed as I heard footsteps circling me.

"Did she love you like how you did?"

"N-No," I said the truth. The truth that I can never accept.

"Why not? Can you say me an instance?"

------

Today I let her enjoy the white rose garden in the mansion. I usually don't let her out of the door but I am pretty happy with my wife's obedience.

I watch her through the window in our bedroom. She stood in front of the garden, taking a glance of the heaven. The soft wind made her hair flow effortlessly.

She began to walk along the pathway, running her hands delicately over the soft petals

She began to walk along the pathway, running her hands delicately over the soft petals. She cupped a flower and bent down a bit. She closed her eyes and smelled its fragrance. A smile appeared on her face. I smiled too.

Graceful

Venus walked to the pond and sat on the brink of its border, with her legs dipped in the water. She rocked her legs, admiring the movement of water.

"Miss. Adele, bring Venus to my room now" I smirk at my wife.

Hmm... babe, you did a grave mistake.

I sat on the bed, tapping my legs impatiently over the floor. I heard the turning of the knob. I saw her enter, looking at the floor. Her legs were still wet. That made her look sexy. She flinched slightly as the door closed.

"What are you supposed to wear every day?" I walk towards her slowly. I want to throw her on the bed and fuck her hard but this is also kinda nice...

"B-but others might s-see me"

A valid point.

I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it in front of her feet. "Change now"

She picked up the shirt and held it in one hand. Her other hand pulled the thin strap off her shoulder. The dress slid down, leaving her naked. She had the marks of the morning sex in her body but a bit fainter.

I will make it darker.

When she was about to put on my dress, I pulled her near me. I carried her bridal style to the bathroom and...

------

"That was enough Mr. Adonis" I opened my eyes and saw the doctor looking at me with a blank face.

(I know my chapter are becoming short but I can assure you will get longer ones like before. K?)

Words: 476