Nightmare Two

(Part 1)

VENUS POV

I sank into the relaxing hot tub. The perfect warmth loosened up my muscles. I moved my hands in the liquid and admired the moving of the rose petals along with the current. I sank further into the water, hoping it would give me more solace. Solace from all my agonies.

I saw huge water bubbles coming out of my nose. I smiled and closed my eyes.

ADONIS POV

I did not want to leave Venus but my work forced me to. Only today. I promised myself. When I sat inside the car and closed the door, I realized I forgot to take an important file. I called Adele but she did not take the phone. I went back in and took the paper. I decided to give my wifey a surprise visit and maybe... a quick hormone-let go too.

Fuck! I would love that.

I opened the door but did not find her in. I saw her clothes on the bed. I smirked at the dirty thought that came up. 

My world stopped when I saw her in a state I didn't want to see her. Her hair was floating in the water with her head completely inside. I rushed towards her and pulled her up.

Her beautiful skin was all pale and even those pink lips. The coldness from her body made me shiver. I carried her to the bed and placed her flat. I pumped her stomach and chest to get that water out and after eternity she coughed out the water.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?" Her cheeks turned red from the slap.

And unconsciously I gave her another too. I was beyond outrage. She.is.going.to regret.it.

"You thought I will leave your family if you leave, huh?"

"I will take them with me" She still has the guts to say that even after mentally shattering her.

She has pushed me to the line. I will show her today what is waiting for her beyond the line. I throw her over my shoulder and carried her to my office. I put her down and clutch on her still wet hair, forcing her to look at the monitor.

"See my men are always around your house" I showed her the footage.

She seemed to be least bothered by. Ok. That was enough.

I take my phone out and call my men,

"Shoot"

VENUS POV

What? Is this happening for real?! No, no, no, NO!

I saw a tail of fire on the screen. I closed my eyes. I am scared to face it. I don't want my family to die.

"Open your damn eyes!" My eyes flew open and I saw a bloody figure on the portico.

It was Amber. My Golden Retriever.

I covered my eyes with my hands unable to see him lying there lifeless. I bite on my palm as tears fall uncontrollably.

"See you killed your dear dog" That was enough to make me feel guilty.

'I killed Amber'

I break down again. I don't know when all this shit is going to end. But one thing I realized is...

He is capable of anything and everything.

"This is your final warning. If you try to pull any stunts like today, next will be your sister"

He pushed down all the things on the table. The porcelain vase crashed on the floor, making the soil and the lavender plant scatter all over the place. While I was still mourning for Amber, he bent me over the table.

"Now... Coming back to your second punishment..." He smacked my ass hard enough to make me yelp in pain.

He growled and placed his crotch over my ass.

I felt the bulge under his pants.

WORDS: 629